What do you want eliminated from C3?

#11King_Boo922Posted 3/6/2013 8:57:57 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing ASE locked doors go away, there's really no need for an extra button press just to open doors. Also the glitches, bugs, crashes and the like.
I'd also like to see the credit system reworked for single player. Have a point system for every level. If you don't get hit, bonus credits, if you don't die, kill X amount of enemies in a row, only use a certain gun, all for specific bonuses. More reasons to keep playing single player.
#12Hawke0Posted 3/6/2013 9:02:59 PM
^sounds like a great idea.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#13boxdude123Posted 3/6/2013 11:10:04 PM
Well, of course I'd like the SMAW gone or at least less blast radius. But ever since I put explosive focus on my SCAR loadout SMAWs have given me a lot less trouble.
---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Join the site http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#14King_Boo922Posted 3/7/2013 7:37:06 AM
They should really get rid of the grenade dodge. I've had an enemy jump away from a grenade, hit a way, slide back on top of it as it went off and get up with no damage.
#15kilfrfunPosted 3/7/2013 8:04:24 PM
Region Lock
---
We need Dinos
#16Loremas1861Posted 3/7/2013 8:23:05 PM
kilfrfun posted...
Region Lock

As much as I would like region lock removed, imagine the lag. Just stop what you're doing and imagine the torture.
---
"Just let me see your toes..."
~Derpy
#17DerppopotamusPosted 3/7/2013 8:38:16 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
kilfrfun posted...
Region Lock

As much as I would like region lock removed, imagine the lag. Just stop what you're doing and imagine the torture.

*shudders*

How about "Region Free Private Matches" then? So that everyone can play with IggyKop :3
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#18_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:02:45 PM
I don't really think the region lock reduces the lag.

Andy was in Great Britain and he didn't lag any more than most of us. I think it's a myth that the region lock improved lag

I'm all for region lock removal too. I guess I'd make that my top choice. Excellent idea.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#19CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/7/2013 9:08:21 PM
_Signal posted...

Andy was in Great Britain and he didn't lag any more than most of us. I think it's a myth that the region lock improved lag

I'm all for region lock removal too. I guess I'd make that my top choice. Excellent idea.

I'm pretty sure now that region lock actually increases lag.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#20DerppopotamusPosted 3/7/2013 9:11:48 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
_Signal posted...

I'm pretty sure now that region lock actually increases lag.

I've said before, PAL have much less lag. So I guess Region Lock makes it more laggy... For us.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.