As clsoe to news of confirming no Conduit 3.

#11games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:42:02 PM(edited)
CynralKynathel posted...
I read the beginning of this post thinking that games actually grew smarter and had a real argument. Then I found out it was a quote...
I don't understand what your point is. Maybe I read it wrong but what I'm getting is that you are saying conduit 2 made a profit. So that means that conduit 3 will happen?

Based on the poor sales of Conduit 2 vs The Conduit sales means no Conduit 3.
#12CynralKynathelPosted 3/7/2013 11:47:12 PM(edited)
games1256 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
I read the beginning of this post thinking that games actually grew smarter and had a real argument. Then I found out it was a quote...
I don't understand what your point is. Maybe I read it wrong but what I'm getting is that you are saying conduit 2 made a profit. So that means that conduit 3 will happen?

Learn to read The Conduit made profit while Conduit 2 did not sell the number The Conduit did. Conduit 2 did not get to the number it needed for a profit.

What does that prove? You can't take the conduit's costs and interchange them with conduit 2's costs both games were manufactured differently, the conduit might have taken more money than conduit 2. Who knows? You can't make the assumption that everything about the cost of conduit and conduit 2 is the same. And for a matter of fact, I do know how to read, if I didn't would I even be here?
And if you're going to tell me to learn how to read then you should learn this awesome thing called grammar. That's right, g-r-a-m-m-a-r. That special something that adds zing to a sentence and makes it actually readable. Whoa, amazing right?
As a side note: does anybody here think that punching people through the Internet would be an awesome superpower? I know I do.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#13games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:04:02 AM(edited)
CynralKynathel posted...
games1256 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Learn to read The Conduit made profit while Conduit 2 did not sell the number The Conduit did. Conduit 2 did not get to the number it needed for a profit.

What does that prove? You can't take the conduit's costs and interchange them with conduit 2's costs both games were manufactured differently, the conduit might have taken more money than conduit 2. Who knows? You can't make the assumption that everything about the cost of conduit and conduit 2 is the same. And for a matter of fact, I do know how to read, if I didn't would I even be here?
And if you're going to tell me to learn how to read then you should learn this awesome thing called grammar. That's right, g-r-a-m-m-a-r. That special something that adds zing to a sentence and makes it actually readable. Whoa, amazing right?
As a side note: does anybody here think that punching people through the Internet would be an awesome superpower? I know I do.

The cost of the two would be about the same. Conduit 2 did not sell any where close to profit.The conduit sold well and turned a profit. Plus HVS said if Conduit 2 sold what The Conduit sold they would be happy and keep making Conduit. HVS was expecting Conduit 2 to sell more then The Conduit.You can't read right you fail to understand a simple statement.
#14LigersRulePosted 3/8/2013 12:04:06 AM
He says his grammar is fine because we can understand him, but then complains because nobody understands him? Here's a hint: Everybody here knows how to read. however, somebody on this board doesn't know how to write. Any guesses who?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#15boxdude123Posted 3/8/2013 12:13:48 AM
dacheatcode posted...
this topic is now about melon

---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Join the site http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#16games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 12:34:17 AM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
He says his grammar is fine because we can understand him, but then complains because nobody understands him? Here's a hint: Everybody here knows how to read. however, somebody on this board doesn't know how to write. Any guesses who?

People don't understand what I post because they don't have common sense. Plus they don't understand basic concepts.
Like this
He is saying if Conduit 2 sold as well as The conduit they would keep making Conduit. Since it did not they have to work on other games.

/CynralKynathel failed to understand the basic concept of the above and said the following

#17LigersRulePosted 3/8/2013 11:00:28 AM
games1256 posted...
People don't understand what I post because they don't have common sense. Plus they don't understand basic concepts.
Like this
He is saying if Conduit 2 sold as well as The conduit they would keep making Conduit. Since it did not they have to work on other games.

/CynralKynathel failed to understand the basic concept of the above and said the following

Yeah. Because you have no idea how to from coherent sentences, and the biggest word you ever seem to use is "concept". You have no idea how to articulate what you are actually saying, otherwise everybody would surely understand you, correct? Unless you are quite blatantly claiming that the entirety of this message board has lower IQ than you. Which is completely debunked, considering how big Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" was a hit among the people, when he certainly had a higher IQ than the majority of people reading it.

That being taken into account, it's pretty irrefutable that any common communication errors (which yours are VERY common) are the fault of the author, correct?
---
#18games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 11:04:41 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
Like this

Yeah. Because you have no idea how to from coherent sentences, and the biggest word you ever seem to use is "concept". You have no idea how to articulate what you are actually saying, otherwise everybody would surely understand you, correct? Unless you are quite blatantly claiming that the entirety of this message board has lower IQ than you. Which is completely debunked, considering how big Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" was a hit among the people, when he certainly had a higher IQ than the majority of people reading it.

That being taken into account, it's pretty irrefutable that any common communication errors (which yours are VERY common) are the fault of the author, correct?

Its on the reader to understand it was a simple statement written well and he failed. He even said he might not have read it right.
#19LigersRulePosted 3/8/2013 11:09:30 AM
games1256 posted...
Its on the reader to understand it was a simple statement written well and he failed. He even said he might not have read it right.

In this case, you can argue that, yes. But people misunderstand you all the time. Surely it isn't that every single person who ever misunderstands you fails, is it? Especially since your grammar is god-awful and your only response to that is "It's the Internet, and as long as you understand me, it doesn't matter". Clearly nobody understands you, meaning it must be your fault for having atrocious grammar?
---
#20games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 11:50:22 AM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

In this case, you can argue that, yes. But people misunderstand you all the time. Surely it isn't that every single person who ever misunderstands you fails, is it? Especially since your grammar is god-awful and your only response to that is "It's the Internet, and as long as you understand me, it doesn't matter". Clearly nobody understands you, meaning it must be your fault for having atrocious grammar?

Yes it is the persons fault they fail to understand.
Besides you are just bashing me because you do not like the truth I speak about Conduit 3 not happening.