As clsoe to news of confirming no Conduit 3.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. As clsoe to news of confirming no Conduit 3.
2 years ago#21
games1256 posted...
Yes it is the persons fault they fail to understand.
Besides you are just bashing me because you do not like the truth I speak about Conduit 3 not happening.

Bashing? I'm not bashing. I'm saying that I don't think it's a coincidence that everybody misunderstands you, especially when you've admitted you have poor grammar and said you don't care.

Maybe you are just getting angry because you do not like the truth I speak about you having the grammar of an 8 year old.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
2 years ago#22
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
Yes it is the persons fault they fail to understand.
Besides you are just bashing me because you do not like the truth I speak about Conduit 3 not happening.

Bashing? I'm not bashing. I'm saying that I don't think it's a coincidence that everybody misunderstands you, especially when you've admitted you have poor grammar and said you don't care.

Maybe you are just getting angry because you do not like the truth I speak about you having the grammar of an 8 year old.

People fail to understand what I post because they fail to understand a simple concept. Plus they try to take info from something that says something they don't want to read. So they make up what they want to read So they end up failing to understand what I said. Maybe you are just getting angry because you do not like the truth about Conduit 3 not coming out.
2 years ago#23
Is games a bot?

He only seems to be able to repeat things that he has already said since the 1st day.
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
2 years ago#24
TheOmegaShen posted...
Is games a bot?

He only seems to be able to repeat things that he has already said since the 1st day.

That is because people are still in deep denial about Conduit 3 coming out while it is not going to come out.
2 years ago#25
games1256 posted...
People fail to understand what I post because they fail to understand a simple concept. Plus they try to take info from something that says something they don' want to read. So they make up what they want to read So they end up failing to understand what I said. Maybe you are just getting angry because you do not like the truth about Conduit 3 not coming out.

Not wanting to read anything? Your posts are ridiculously short. You very rarely form coherent sentences because you refuse to even try to use proper grammar. Notice how you don't have any commas in your posts? Those are important.

Also, we aren't starting that "Maybe you are just getting angry" thing. I refuse to behave like a 12 year old saying "I know you are but what am I". The first time you said it, it was a regular sentence meant to aggravate. When I parodied yours, I would call that... well, a parody. And now you're just playing tug-o-war.
---
(message deleted)
2 years ago#27
Basically, he doesn't care if we don't take him seriously.

Continue to be the joke of the board, bud.
---
2 years ago#28
games1256 posted...
Again comas don't matter to much since you can read what I say just fine.

games1256 posted...
People fail to understand what I post.

What was that?
---
2 years ago#29
TheOmegaShen posted...

More like the hated one because people don't like the truth of Conduit 3 not happening.
2 years ago#30
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

More like the hated one because I constantly troll a board for a game I don't like and refuse to give a legit source when asked to.

I know, huh
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. As clsoe to news of confirming no Conduit 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived