Conduit 3 might be happening

#101Hawke0Posted 3/9/2013 3:13:42 PM
POST 101!
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#102_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:32:03 PM
games1256 posted...

Well you cant compare the 2 and it is clear why Conduit 3 won't come out. I can keep on talking about Conduit 3 not coming out if I want deal with it. I keep talking about Conduit 3 since some people still have hope of Conduit 3 coming out..

If you take a moment to think about it, you'll realize that I actually can compare the two. I can and I did. That I did compare the two is now a historical fact. The event has already happened.

It's refreshing to see someone with enough conviction to doggedly state and restate what they believe.

I think there will be a Conduit 3.

I wouldn't describe myself as upset that you don't want to talk about other stuff, so I don't really need to deal with it. It's ok with me. I was just hoping.

I have to go soon though, so if you have a point, now is the time to make it.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#103games1256Posted 3/9/2013 3:35:58 PM
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Well you cant compare the 2 and it is clear why Conduit 3 won't come out. I can keep on talking about Conduit 3 not coming out if I want deal with it. I keep talking about Conduit 3 since some people still have hope of Conduit 3 coming out..

If you take a moment to think about it, you'll realize that I actually can compare the two. I can and I did. That I did compare the two is now a historical fact. The event has already happened.

It's refreshing to see someone with enough conviction to doggedly state and restate what they believe.

I wouldn't describe myself as upset that you don't want to talk about other stuff, so I don't really need to deal with it. It's ok with me. I was just hoping.

Well go ahead and be in denial that there will be a Conduit 3 but all facts point to there won't be. You can 't compare the 2 in terms of them being fair to compare and they don't make sense to compare.
#104PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/9/2013 4:40:18 PM
What are we in denial about?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#105_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 4:45:39 PM
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Well go ahead and be in denial that there will be a Conduit 3 but all facts point to there won't be. You can 't compare the 2 in terms of them being fair to compare and they don't make sense to compare.

I'm the first to admit that my knowledge of video games is limited, but even I'm aware of the story behind the recent entry into the Duke Nukem franchise.

I will refresh your mind.

There were some platform Duke Nukem games released between 1991 and 2002. In 2002, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project was released to somewhat mixed reviews, and I quote:

Wikipedia says....

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, a spin-off from the main franchise released in 2002, generally received positive reviews in the video game press, with rankings around 7/10 and of 80 out 100. However, the game did not sell as well as hoped, and its developer Sunstorm Interactive is no longer in existence.

Here is the link if you want to look for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem

Then in the the years since, 5 Duke Nukem games have been released for Gameboy, mobile phones, and Nintendo DS (same reference).

Then, in 2011 another console entry into the Duke Nukem Franchise was finally released. I'm sure there were many many people who said that there will not be another Duke Nukem game.

There are many similarities between the two franchises, so please don't say that they can't be compared.

I'm sorry this is a bit rushed, I have to go to a wedding and I'm not dressed.

We can continue this later if you like, but if you can't be bothered to post more than two or three lines of the same drivel you've been spouting, I'm finished for the weekend.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#106games1256Posted 3/9/2013 5:03:07 PM(edited)
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

I'm the first to admit that my knowledge of video games is limited, but even I'm aware of the story behind the recent entry into the Duke Nukem franchise.

I will refresh your mind.

There were some platform Duke Nukem games released between 1991 and 2002. In 2002, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project was released to somewhat mixed reviews, and I quote:

Wikipedia says....

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, a spin-off from the main franchise released in 2002, generally received positive reviews in the video game press, with rankings around 7/10 and of 80 out 100. However, the game did not sell as well as hoped, and its developer Sunstorm Interactive is no longer in existence.

Here is the link if you want to look for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem

Then in the the years since, 5 Duke Nukem games have been released for Gameboy, mobile phones, and Nintendo DS (same reference).

Then, in 2011 another console entry into the Duke Nukem Franchise was finally released. I'm sure there were many many people who said that there will not be another Duke Nukem game.

There are many similarities between the two franchises, so please don't say that they can't be compared.

I'm sorry this is a bit rushed, I have to go to a wedding and I'm not dressed.

We can continue this later if you like, but if you can't be bothered to post more than two or three lines of the same drivel you've been spouting, I'm finished for the weekend.

Again you can not compare the two. Duke Nukem was a big name and they felt it was worth coming out with another. While The Conduit is not a big name that not many people care about. If there is going to be more Conduit that is not a port then where is the news of Conduit 3DS? Its been two years since they showed Conduit 3DS.
#107LigersRulePosted 3/9/2013 7:22:04 PM
games1256 posted...
where is the news of Conduit 3DS? Its been two years since they showed Conduit 3DS.

And it's been 2 1/2 years since SSB4 was announced. I wonder where that is... Also, it's been a year and a half since Mario Kart 7 was released, yet Retro apparently hasn't been working on anything, cause they haven't said anything... right?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#108PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/9/2013 7:39:50 PM
Who?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#109Mey_girlPosted 3/9/2013 7:57:18 PM
must leave conduit 3, signal
the story left a lot to explain
be great if it happens n_n
#110games1256Posted 3/9/2013 7:24:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]