Conduit 3 might be happening

#111games1256Posted 3/9/2013 7:28:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#112DokdomoroPosted 3/9/2013 7:42:05 PM
Such a silly topic for so much debate.
#113games1256Posted 3/9/2013 9:52:17 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
where is the news of Conduit 3DS? Its been two years since they showed Conduit 3DS.

And it's been 2 1/2 years since SSB4 was announced. I wonder where that is... Also, it's been a year and a half since Mario Kart 7 was released, yet Retro apparently hasn't been working on anything, cause they haven't said anything... right?

Well the Feb 14th Nintendo direct stated that smash bros is going to be shown at E3. Plus we all know Nintendo is working on smash bros. A year and a half is too soon for retro to show anything. If HVS was working on Conduit 3DS they would have gave out more information by now. If HVS was working on Conduit 3DS then they would not waste time on making The Conduit port.
#114LigersRulePosted 3/9/2013 10:00:16 PM
games1256 posted...
If HVS was working on Conduit 3DS then they would not waste time on making The Conduit port.

Are you kidding? The Conduit port is free money. It's the same reason I always say that HVS should but TCon and Conduit 2 on Steam.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#115games1256Posted 3/9/2013 10:03:30 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
If HVS was working on Conduit 3DS then they would not waste time on making The Conduit port.

Are you kidding? The Conduit port is free money. It's the same reason I always say that HVS should but TCon and Conduit 2 on Steam.

The Conduit being ported to a device no one cares for is a waste.
#116LigersRulePosted 3/9/2013 10:09:40 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Yeah, cause y'know, nobody has an Android, and for the people that do, it's just FLOODED with First Person Shooters.
---
#117games1256Posted 3/9/2013 10:27:56 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Yeah, cause y'know, nobody has an Android, and for the people that do, it's just FLOODED with First Person Shooters.

The only special thing of The Conduit was the motion controls and that they don't have on the port. It most likely won't control well. It would have been better to port to PC.
#118Col_BiscuitPosted 3/9/2013 10:22:39 PM
Look at movies that flopped then got a sequel. Same principal. In my opinion, Conduit 3 will make up what Conduit 2 failed in. Bringing back the original VA's would be great, along with references to the past games in the campaign.

I am still a die hard fan of Conduit, remaking some maps in Halo is what I'm doing since I miss it so much. I have about a trillion ideas for C3, but it would take me about a year or more to explain it all!

If Conduit 3 ended the series, I would cry. However I would like it to the extreme! Ford sacrificing himself to stop the Tiamat, John Q. Adams turning out to be a good guy, D.C. being rebuilt, Trust dissolves, Earth free from aliens. I can see it.

So many ideas... so many...
---
Halo K/D. Means nought to me. Now, *HONK HONK* let's ride! *off into the firey explosions with the Warthog*
#119LigersRulePosted 3/9/2013 10:38:27 PM
games1256 posted...
The only special thing of The Conduit was the motion controls and that they don't have on the port. It most likely won't control well. It would have been better to port to PC.

If you really believe that, I feel sorry for you. Except the PC port. Y'know, the one I talked about a couple posts ago.
---
#120games1256Posted 3/9/2013 10:41:09 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

If you really believe that, I feel sorry for you. Except the PC port. Y'know, the one I talked about a couple posts ago.

Well some people have a higher standard then others.