Conduit 3 might be happening

#121LigersRulePosted 3/9/2013 10:46:25 PM
games1256 posted...
Well some people have a higher standard then others.

And then some people just don't understand an amazing story if it isn't presented in the standard way.

Seriously, though, if you could tell me anything about the Ducaz in TCon, I'll give you props. Chances are you can't, though, cause you seem more like the Call of Duty type who doesn't understand what a hidden story is.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#122games1256Posted 3/9/2013 10:55:28 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

And then some people just don't understand an amazing story if it isn't presented in the standard way.

Seriously, though, if you could tell me anything about the Ducaz in TCon, I'll give you props. Chances are you can't, though, cause you seem more like the Call of Duty type who doesn't understand what a hidden story is.

The Conduit story line was just a regular alien shooter nothing special about it.
#123LigersRulePosted 3/9/2013 10:58:02 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

The Conduit story line was just a regular alien shooter nothing special about it.

If you play it like Call of Duty, yeah. 90% of TCon's story wasn't in the game. It was out in the world, on the internet, in libraries, wherever. TCon's story was boring as heck if you weren't willing to put in the work, but it was so worth it if you were.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#124CynralKynathelPosted 3/11/2013 1:22:34 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

If you play it like Call of Duty, yeah. 90% of TCon's story wasn't in the game. It was out in the world, on the internet, in libraries, wherever. TCon's story was boring as heck if you weren't willing to put in the work, but it was so worth it if you were.

So true. Going 100% completion was what you were supposed to do if you wanted to know the real story. If you go online and look up the meaning of all the hidden wall messages, you'd see a whole range of conspiracy theories woven perfectly together. It's called "Digging a little but deeper", Games, try it and you just might like what you find.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#125_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 2:20:02 PM
I feel bad.

I never really finished the campaign. I even have a good reason to go back and do it now that my save data was lost on my Wii.

Maybe I will and I'll take my time.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226