Conduit 3 might be happening

#31games1256Posted 3/8/2013 12:48:06 AM
boxdude123 posted...
I already read that crap, Just forget about it. Only time can tell.

Btw there's no other FPS I'd rather play than Conduit 3.

Not everyone who wants a shooter would choose Conduit 3.
#32boxdude123Posted 3/8/2013 12:50:11 AM
games1256 posted...
boxdude123 posted...

Not everyone wants call of duty ether.
---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Join the site http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#33games1256Posted 3/8/2013 1:13:29 AM(edited)
boxdude123 posted...
games1256 posted...
boxdude123 posted...

Not everyone wants call of duty ether.

Well the fanbase of who wants Conduit 3 would be too small for HVS to spend the money.
#34PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 2:44:34 AM
Games, you honestly know as much as anyone else here, which is absolutely nothing at this point.

Also, I can understand why the fans of a poorly selling game on a dead console still come to this board, as they are still fans.

You on the other hand... Seriously? I laugh so hard at you man. Theres absolutely no way I would spend days and days of my time on a message board hating on a dead game on a dead console. I'm not sure if that's really pathetic or really insane. That would be like me trolling the PS2s "The Suffering" board. It logically makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how these people put up with you man XD.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to spread ill will on the Atari 2600 Pong board lolololol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#35PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 2:52:15 AM
Oh and lastly... Why don't you guys have this guy on ignore by now???

I come by here periodically and he is posting on this board more than most of you actual fans.

Stop trying to debate with the guy and just ignore him.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#36Hawke0Posted 3/8/2013 7:51:17 AM
_Signal posted...
Barbara Gordon returned as Batgirl.

And, more importantly, Batgirl has been holding steadily at the #17 position since Barbara returned. Within DC itís the #6 selling comic, outselling Superman, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, and Catwoman. It also outsells Marvel's Captain America, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, and Thor. The other Batgirl didnít even break into the top 50 a single time in the preceding 12 months.

My point is, it really doesn't matter what the opinion of one, or a few, very vocal detractors have to say about whether or not something will be successful based on how it's perceived by the "fan community." The vocal fan community represents a vast minority of consumers. It's impossible to predict. If IT could be predicted, every company would be producing IT.

Yeah, yeah, I know this is not the comic book industry. Games said the same thing when I compared the video game industry to the movie industry.

Now if someone could just explain that to the people who love TCon and hate C2.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#37games1256Posted 3/8/2013 9:16:58 AM(edited)
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Games, you honestly know as much as anyone else here, which is absolutely nothing at this point.

Also, I can understand why the fans of a poorly selling game on a dead console still come to this board, as they are still fans.

You on the other hand... Seriously? I laugh so hard at you man. Theres absolutely no way I would spend days and days of my time on a message board hating on a dead game on a dead console. I'm not sure if that's really pathetic or really insane. That would be like me trolling the PS2s "The Suffering" board. It logically makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how these people put up with you man XD.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to spread ill will on the Atari 2600 Pong board lolololol

I know that Conduit 3 won't happen while fans here are still in denial about the facts. I am still here because I find it funny how some people still hold out hope for Conduit 3. Just like the people who thought Conduit 2 would get a map pack and I proved them wrong.
#38games1256Posted 3/8/2013 10:02:12 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

I come by here periodically and he is posting on this board more than most of you actual fans.

More like people would put me on ignore so they don't have to read the truth they don't want to read.
#39boxdude123Posted 3/8/2013 11:15:25 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

lol
---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Join the site http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#40HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 11:22:30 AM
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

More like people would put me on ignore so they don't have to read the truth they don't want to read.

Because it can't possibly be for some other reason, like maybe you're getting annoying as s***, right?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!