Conduit 3 might be happening

#41games1256Posted 3/8/2013 10:28:02 AM(edited)
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Oh and lastly... Why don't you guys have this guy on ignore by now???

I come by here periodically and he is posting on this board more than most of you actual fans.

Stop trying to debate with the guy and just ignore him.

More like people would put me on ignore so they don't have to read the truth they don't want to read.

Because it can't possibly be for some other reason, like maybe you're getting annoying as s***, right?

Well I may be annoying to the people who hate my truth topics. Plus annoying to the people without self control who choose to read my topics.
#42HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 10:28:28 AM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

I come by here periodically and he is posting on this board more than most of you actual fans.

More like people would put me on ignore so they don't have to read the truth they don't want to read.

Because it can't possibly be for some other reason, like maybe you're getting annoying as s***, right?

Well I may be annoying to the people who hate my truth topics. Plus annoying to the people without self control who choose to read my topics.

What truth?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#43games1256Posted 3/8/2013 10:29:23 AM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

What truth?

The truth that Conduit 3 won't come out. Which is clear to anyone not in denial mode.
#44HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 10:30:27 AM
games1256 posted...

The truth that Conduit 3 won't come out. Which is clear to anyone not in denial mode.

What Conduit 3?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#45_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:38:05 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Games, you honestly know as much as anyone else here, which is absolutely nothing at this point.

Also, I can understand why the fans of a poorly selling game on a dead console still come to this board, as they are still fans.

You on the other hand... Seriously? I laugh so hard at you man. Theres absolutely no way I would spend days and days of my time on a message board hating on a dead game on a dead console. I'm not sure if that's really pathetic or really insane. That would be like me trolling the PS2s "The Suffering" board. It logically makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how these people put up with you man XD.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to spread ill will on the Atari 2600 Pong board lolololol

Do not mock youngling... Pong 2 will come out someday. I know it.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#46games1256Posted 3/8/2013 10:55:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47games1256Posted 3/8/2013 10:59:24 AM
games1256 posted...

What Conduit 3?

Conduit 3 that people are holding out hope for. What this topic is about.
#48HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 11:02:40 AM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...

What Conduit 3?

What topic?
---
#49PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 11:06:06 AM
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Games, you honestly know as much as anyone else here, which is absolutely nothing at this point.

Also, I can understand why the fans of a poorly selling game on a dead console still come to this board, as they are still fans.

You on the other hand... Seriously? I laugh so hard at you man. Theres absolutely no way I would spend days and days of my time on a message board hating on a dead game on a dead console. I'm not sure if that's really pathetic or really insane. That would be like me trolling the PS2s "The Suffering" board. It logically makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how these people put up with you man XD.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to spread ill will on the Atari 2600 Pong board lolololol

Do not mock youngling... Pong 2 will come out someday. I know it.

There will be no Pong 2. Pong did not sell well enough to warrant a sequel.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put a note on every single day of my entire calender: "Go to the Pong board and tell everyone that there will be no Pong 2."

"...also, on Wednesday, bathe the cat."
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#50games1256Posted 3/8/2013 11:11:17 AM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...

What Conduit 3?

What topic?

Now you are just trolling me.