Conduit 3 might be happening

#51HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 11:12:35 AM
games1256 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...

The truth that Conduit 3 won't come out. Which is clear to anyone not in denial mode.

What Conduit 3?

Conduit 3 that people are holding out hope for. What this topic is about.

What topic?

Now you are just trolling me.

I don't know what that is.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#52games1256Posted 3/8/2013 11:27:03 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Games, you honestly know as much as anyone else here, which is absolutely nothing at this point.

Also, I can understand why the fans of a poorly selling game on a dead console still come to this board, as they are still fans.

You on the other hand... Seriously? I laugh so hard at you man. Theres absolutely no way I would spend days and days of my time on a message board hating on a dead game on a dead console. I'm not sure if that's really pathetic or really insane. That would be like me trolling the PS2s "The Suffering" board. It logically makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how these people put up with you man XD.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to spread ill will on the Atari 2600 Pong board lolololol

Do not mock youngling... Pong 2 will come out someday. I know it.

There will be no Pong 2. Pong did not sell well enough to warrant a sequel.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put a note on every single day of my entire calender: "Go to the Pong board and tell everyone that there will be no Pong 2."

"...also, on Wednesday, bathe the cat."

Way to be make fun of what I post. You are just mad I speak the truth and you can't handle the truth.
#53boxdude123Posted 3/8/2013 11:32:53 AM
_Signal posted...

Maybe with awesome power ups to boost ratings. xD
---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Join the site http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#54HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 11:38:31 AM
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Games, you honestly know as much as anyone else here, which is absolutely nothing at this point.

Also, I can understand why the fans of a poorly selling game on a dead console still come to this board, as they are still fans.

You on the other hand... Seriously? I laugh so hard at you man. Theres absolutely no way I would spend days and days of my time on a message board hating on a dead game on a dead console. I'm not sure if that's really pathetic or really insane. That would be like me trolling the PS2s "The Suffering" board. It logically makes no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to spread ill will on the Atari 2600 Pong board lolololol

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put a note on every single day of my entire calender: "Go to the Pong board and tell everyone that there will be no Pong 2."

Way to be make fun of what I post. You are just mad I speak the truth and you can't handle the truth.

Handle? You mean the things on bicycles?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#55PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 12:25:15 PM
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Truth of what?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#56xXAISPXxPosted 3/8/2013 12:33:05 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Truth of what?

That Conduit 3 is totally happening.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#57xXAISPXxPosted 3/8/2013 12:33:24 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Truth of what?

That Conduit 3 is totally happening.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#58games1256Posted 3/8/2013 12:37:18 PM(edited)
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Truth of what?

Truth of Conduit 3 not happening.
#59_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:01:35 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

You just don't understand. Batgirl is # 17, which proves that there will be another entry in the Pong franchise.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#60PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 1:02:14 PM
Whats that?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.