Conduit 3 might be happening

#61PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 2:52:48 PM
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Games, you honestly know as much as anyone else here, which is absolutely nothing at this point.

Also, I can understand why the fans of a poorly selling game on a dead console still come to this board, as they are still fans.

You on the other hand... Seriously? I laugh so hard at you man. Theres absolutely no way I would spend days and days of my time on a message board hating on a dead game on a dead console. I'm not sure if that's really pathetic or really insane. That would be like me trolling the PS2s "The Suffering" board. It logically makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how these people put up with you man XD.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to spread ill will on the Atari 2600 Pong board lolololol

Do not mock youngling... Pong 2 will come out someday. I know it.

There will be no Pong 2. Pong did not sell well enough to warrant a sequel.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put a note on every single day of my entire calender: "Go to the Pong board and tell everyone that there will be no Pong 2."

"...also, on Wednesday, bathe the cat."

You just don't understand. Batgirl is # 17, which proves that there will be another entry in the Pong franchise.

That is true. The logic is infallible
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#62DerppopotamusPosted 3/8/2013 3:24:43 PM
Please stop saying that, Jack.

games1256 posted...
You are just mad I speak the truth and you can't handle the truth.

Technically you are stating facts that Sega didn't release many copies of the game. Which is a truth we all understand and "handle."

In contrast Signal stated many facts that were also true about how the reviews from actual players are good and the example of about DC comics.

From the looks of it, you "Couldn't handle the truth" that Signal posted. For you ignored what she said and posted about Sega not releasing many copies again.

It would be fine if you were actually replying to what people are saying. But you seem to be posting the same thing over and over again. Don't even say its because no one is listening, you know that is false.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#63HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 3:27:03 PM
Aww... why did games lock his other thread? :( I wanted to hear how people could read while in comas!
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#64games1256Posted 3/8/2013 3:27:27 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
Please stop saying that, Jack.

games1256 posted...
You are just mad I speak the truth and you can't handle the truth.

Technically you are stating facts that Sega didn't release many copies of the game. Which is a truth we all understand and "handle."

In contrast Signal stated many facts that were also true about how the reviews from actual players are good and the example of about DC comics.

From the looks of it, you "Couldn't handle the truth" that Signal posted. For you ignored what she said and posted about Sega not releasing many copies again.

It would be fine if you were actually replying to what people are saying. But you seem to be posting the same thing over and over again. Don't even say its because no one is listening, you know that is false.

I did reply to what she said. I said it comes down to money if HVS made money they would keep making future sequels to Conduit. HVS does not care if the small fan base likes it they have to have a good sized fan base and they don't.
#65games1256Posted 3/8/2013 3:28:00 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Aww... why did games lock his other thread? :( I wanted to hear how people could read while in comas!

It went off topic and I already won.
#66HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 3:31:18 PM
games1256 posted...

Won what?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#67TheOmegaShenPosted 3/8/2013 3:33:07 PM
games1256 posted...

It was becoming more interesting than I had intended and I already lost.

I see.
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#68games1256Posted 3/8/2013 3:33:29 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...

It was becoming more interesting than I had intended and I already lost.

I see.

Won the debate.
#69LigersRulePosted 3/8/2013 3:33:40 PM
games1256 posted...

...What? You refused to answer me and got butt-hurt because you type like a 4th grader.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#70TheOmegaShenPosted 3/8/2013 3:35:45 PM
What's a debate?
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance