Conduit 3 might be happening

#81PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 6:43:17 PM
games1256 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
games1256 posted...
I did reply to what she said. I said it comes down to money if HVS made money they would keep making future sequels to Conduit. HVS does not care if the small fan base likes it they have to have a good sized fan base and they don't.

Yeah, but that's not really replying to what she said specifically. Its sort of replying to the main idea, not anything she directly said. So it doesn't look like you read past the first sentence, and that might hurt her feelings. Ya know what I mean, jelly bean? c:

I read all of it and responded to the general idea which included what she directly said.

Responded to what?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#82games1256Posted 3/8/2013 6:44:44 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
games1256 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
games1256 posted...
I did reply to what she said. I said it comes down to money if HVS made money they would keep making future sequels to Conduit. HVS does not care if the small fan base likes it they have to have a good sized fan base and they don't.

Yeah, but that's not really replying to what she said specifically. Its sort of replying to the main idea, not anything she directly said. So it doesn't look like you read past the first sentence, and that might hurt her feelings. Ya know what I mean, jelly bean? c:

I read all of it and responded to the general idea which included what she directly said.

Responded to what?

So much for taking your own advice I see.
#83PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/8/2013 7:28:35 PM
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
games1256 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
games1256 posted...

Responded to what?

So much for taking your own advice I see.

What advice?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#84CONDUiT_3_FTWPosted 3/8/2013 9:57:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#85VintageRonJohnPosted 3/8/2013 9:58:04 PM
Wait, I'm about to turn the Conduit 3 discussion and this entire board on its head with a forum post from two years ago!!1
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#86games1256Posted 3/8/2013 10:01:09 PM
CONDUiT_3_FTW posted...
OK GAMES CAN YOU QUIET UP

OK OK OK UNDERSTAND????!!!!! GO PLAY COD YOU BUTT SWAB

I'm sorry, IDK what's going on

You mad?
#87games1256Posted 3/8/2013 10:06:11 PM(edited)
VintageRonJohn posted...
Wait, I'm about to turn the Conduit 3 discussion and this entire board on its head with a forum post from two years ago!!1

Ok then post it.
#88_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 1:24:32 AM
games1256 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
games1256 posted...

You posted your reply 2 minutes and 41 seconds after my first post. I just re-read my posts and it took me three minutes. Granted I stopped to try to figure out what one my typos meant, but there is absolutely no way that you could have read my entire post, considered what I said, and then composed a thoughtful response in two and a half minutes. It's impossible. Just because you say that you did, doesn't make it so. just like all of your other so-called truths, just because you say that they are truths, doesn't change the fact that they are really just your opinions.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, but it does demonstrate that you're not really paying much attention to what other people have to say, and that you don't really consider what's been said when crafting your responses.

Most people here seem to enjoy interacting with you. I just wish you could talk about some stuff besides C3 and put a little more thought into your posts. Most of the C3 posts are yours, you do realize.

Actually, I don't mean to imply that you don't put enough thought into your posts... you just don't spend quite enough time composing them.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#89PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/9/2013 3:28:46 AM
games1256 posted...
VintageRonJohn posted...

Ok then post it.

Post what?
---
#90games1256Posted 3/9/2013 11:09:46 AM(edited)
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
games1256 posted...

You posted your reply 2 minutes and 41 seconds after my first post. I just re-read my posts and it took me three minutes. Granted I stopped to try to figure out what one my typos meant, but there is absolutely no way that you could have read my entire post, considered what I said, and then composed a thoughtful response in two and a half minutes. It's impossible. Just because you say that you did, doesn't make it so. just like all of your other so-called truths, just because you say that they are truths, doesn't change the fact that they are really just your opinions.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, but it does demonstrate that you're not really paying much attention to what other people have to say, and that you don't really consider what's been said when crafting your responses.

Most people here seem to enjoy interacting with you. I just wish you could talk about some stuff besides C3 and put a little more thought into your posts. Most of the C3 posts are yours, you do realize.

Actually, I don't mean to imply that you don't put enough thought into your posts... you just don't spend quite enough time composing them.

My response was based on everything you said. Conduit 3 not coming out is not my opinion it's a fact the numbers and facts back it up. If people want to be in denial and hold out blind hope for something that won't come then they are free to do so. I was just pointing out the other side they don't like to see.