Conduit 3 might be happening

#91PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/9/2013 12:11:38 PM
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
games1256 posted...
I did reply to what she said. I said it comes down to money if HVS made money they would keep making future sequels to Conduit. HVS does not care if the small fan base likes it they have to have a good sized fan base and they don't.

Yeah, but that's not really replying to what she said specifically. Its sort of replying to the main idea, not anything she directly said. So it doesn't look like you read past the first sentence, and that might hurt her feelings. Ya know what I mean, jelly bean? c:

I read all of it and responded to the general idea which included what she directly said.

You posted your reply 2 minutes and 41 seconds after my first post. I just re-read my posts and it took me three minutes. Granted I stopped to try to figure out what one my typos meant, but there is absolutely no way that you could have read my entire post, considered what I said, and then composed a thoughtful response in two and a half minutes. It's impossible. Just because you say that you did, doesn't make it so. just like all of your other so-called truths, just because you say that they are truths, doesn't change the fact that they are really just your opinions.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, but it does demonstrate that you're not really paying much attention to what other people have to say, and that you don't really consider what's been said when crafting your responses.

Most people here seem to enjoy interacting with you. I just wish you could talk about some stuff besides C3 and put a little more thought into your posts. Most of the C3 posts are yours, you do realize.

Actually, I don't mean to imply that you don't put enough thought into your posts... you just don't spend quite enough time composing them.

My response was based on everything you said. Conduit 3 not coming out is not my opinion it's a fact the numbers and facts back it up. If people want to be in denial and hold out blind hope for something that won't come then they are free to do so. I was just pointing out the other side they don't like to see.

Why?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#92Hawke0Posted 3/9/2013 12:21:09 PM
Games, do you know the definition of free will? All you really need to know is you don't have it.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#93CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/9/2013 12:35:42 PM
You know what my favorite thing is about this thread?

At one point Games had over 50% of the posts made in it.

LOLOLOLOL
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#94games1256Posted 3/9/2013 1:31:52 PM(edited)
Hawke0 posted...
Games, do you know the definition of free will? All you really need to know is you don't have it.

Yes I know the definition of free will. I have free will and I used my free will to tell this board the truth they did not want to read. I see you are still trying to insult me because you are mad about the truth I post.
#95_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 1:35:42 PM
games1256 posted...

My response was based on everything you said. Conduit 3 not coming out is not my opinion it's a fact the numbers and facts back it up. If people want to be in denial and hold out blind hope for something that won't come then they are free to do so. I was just pointing out the other side they don't like to see.

Wow, you totally did it again. You just hammered out two or three lines of stuff that you've already said dozens of times. You didn't respond to my comments at all.

You made no mention of how quickly you were able to respond to my post, not hurting my feelings, my criticism that you're not paying attention to what people say, how many C3 related posts you've made, or my wish to discuss other things with you.

All you did was disagree with me then launch the "C3 is not coming out missile."

I can't wait to read your response to this.

Oh wait, I'll write it for you:

games is on the verge of posting...

No I did address all of your comments. C3 will not be coming out and you are all in denial of the truth which I proved with facts.

Is that pretty close? Now that I re-read it (something I do with all of my posts) it seems way to wordy.

Oh, and by the way, there are no facts or numbers regarding C3 not coming out because C3 hasn't not come out yet. Well, I suppose it has already not come out, but I doubt that you will read this part.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#96games1256Posted 3/9/2013 1:38:42 PM
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Wow, you totally did it again. You just hammered out two or three lines of stuff that you've already said dozens of times. You didn't respond to my comments at all.

You made no mention of how quickly you were able to respond to my post, not hurting my feelings, my criticism that you're not paying attention to what people say, how many C3 related posts you've made, or my wish to discuss other things with you.

All you did was disagree with me then launch the "C3 is not coming out missile."

No I did address all of your comments. C3 will not be coming out and you are all in denial of the truth which I proved with facts.

Is that pretty close? Now that I re-read it (something I do with all of my posts) it seems way to wordy.

Oh, and by the way, there are no facts or numbers regarding C3 not coming out because C3 hasn't not come out yet. Well, I suppose it has already not come out, but I doubt that you will read this part.

Well I am not going to respond to everything you say deal with it. The facts are there to state why Conduit 3 won't come out.
#97PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/9/2013 1:43:23 PM
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Well I am not going to respond to everything you say deal with it. The facts are there to state why Conduit 3 won't come out.

What facts?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#98LigersRulePosted 3/9/2013 1:55:41 PM
games1256 posted...

Yeah, bro, you are totally "winning" this. About as much as Charlie Sheen is winning life right now.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#99_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 2:04:41 PM
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Woah, you caught me off guard there. That was not at all the response I predicted, but the length was about right. Thank you for at least acknowledging that you read my whole post, even if you weren't very polite about it.

I guess you would have also said that you had facts to support the statement that John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth in 1962, would not return to space in 1998 at the ripe old age of 77.

My guess is that you would have said something along the lines of "John Glenn will not return to space because no Mercury astronaut has ever flown aboard the Space Shuttle, and John Glenn is 16 years older than the oldest other human to ever go into space. You are in denial of the truth if you think that John Glenn will fly in space again. These are facts and they prove that John Glenn will not return to space."

John Glenn did indeed return to space at the age of 77.

No reply needed. I already know what you're going to say.

Is it really not possible to talk about something else?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#100games1256Posted 3/9/2013 2:12:25 PM(edited)
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...
_Signal posted...
games1256 posted...

Woah, you caught me off guard there. That was not at all the response I predicted, but the length was about right. Thank you for at least acknowledging that you read my whole post, even if you weren't very polite about it.

I guess you would have also said that you had facts to support the statement that John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth in 1962, would not return to space in 1998 at the ripe old age of 77.

My guess is that you would have said something along the lines of "John Glenn will not return to space because no Mercury astronaut has ever flown aboard the Space Shuttle, and John Glenn is 16 years older than the oldest other human to ever go into space. You are in denial of the truth if you think that John Glenn will fly in space again. These are facts and they prove that John Glenn will not return to space."

John Glenn did indeed return to space at the age of 77.

No reply needed. I already know what you're going to say.

Is it really not possible to talk about something else?

Well you cant compare the 2 and it is clear why Conduit 3 won't come out. I can keep on talking about Conduit 3 not coming out if I want deal with it. I keep talking about Conduit 3 since some people still have hope of Conduit 3 coming out..