Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk
#32DerppopotamusPosted 3/8/2013 2:44:57 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Number Three
Community Involvement.

Man oh man.
Anybody here play Trauma Center?
You know that miraculous green goop you can inject into your patient when they reach critical, and suddenly they’re all happy as clams?
That is pretty much the effect HVS had on this place.
During the period where they were still releasing updates, when somebody was to make a thread like this one, you would EXPECT somebody from HVS to respond to it eventually. And even if they didn’t, you know they’d read it.

Also, when somebody like Games started coming in and telling people what HVS would or would not do, you would EXPECT HVS to come in and start smacking them around till they ragequit.

The community here at Gfaqs wouldn’t exist w/o them.
Their involvement here made this the gathering place for all fans of the game.

Yeap. Other than not being Call of Duty and letting me aim with a Wiimote, this is the main reason I love Conduit so much. HVS replied to a message I posted, and I'll never forget that. They care about this community, and I feel bad for anyone who wasn't here to experience it when they posted.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#33edbagelPosted 3/8/2013 5:14:02 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Number Eight
System Stability.

BF3 - Metro Max Tix Conquest. Most unstable thing ever, more freezes than TCon ever gave me and I have over 2x more hours in TCon
#34games1256Posted 3/8/2013 5:46:18 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Number Three
Community Involvement.

Man oh man.
Anybody here play Trauma Center?
You know that miraculous green goop you can inject into your patient when they reach critical, and suddenly they’re all happy as clams?
That is pretty much the effect HVS had on this place.
During the period where they were still releasing updates, when somebody was to make a thread like this one, you would EXPECT somebody from HVS to respond to it eventually. And even if they didn’t, you know they’d read it.

Also, when somebody like Games started coming in and telling people what HVS would or would not do, you would EXPECT HVS to come in and start smacking them around till they ragequit.

The community here at Gfaqs wouldn’t exist w/o them.
Their involvement here made this the gathering place for all fans of the game.

Yeap. Other than not being Call of Duty and letting me aim with a Wiimote, this is the main reason I love Conduit so much. HVS replied to a message I posted, and I'll never forget that. They care about this community, and I feel bad for anyone who wasn't here to experience it when they posted.

If they really cared for the community the games would not be so buggy and a mess.
#35CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:32:32 AM
Archive Bump.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#36kilfrfunPosted 3/20/2013 2:28:14 PM
edbagel posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Number Eight
System Stability.

BF3 - Metro Max Tix Conquest. Most unstable thing ever, more freezes than TCon ever gave me and I have over 2x more hours in TCon

This guy gets it
---
We need Dinos