Why do you believe in Conduit 3 coming out?

#21games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:38:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 3:23:20 PM
games1256 posted...
freutty2 posted...
Still, I think it will happen.

Why do you think Conduit 3DS would happen? Plus why has there been no news of Conduit 3DS for two years?

What's news?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#23dacheatcodePosted 3/8/2013 4:31:38 PM
Who cares? I think everyone on this board is just waiting to be pleasantly surprised by HVS by a new Conduit game. Obviously, we know we have not heard any news of recent projects, so none of us are on they edge of their seat waiting for a new game like its Final Fantasy or something.

People are mostly responding to your topic, games, because nobody likes your attitude, as well as the fact you keep spamming topics in an effort to "prove" something that nobody actually cares about in the first place.
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#24games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:38:29 PM
dacheatcode posted...
Who cares? I think everyone on this board is just waiting to be pleasantly surprised by HVS by a new Conduit game. Obviously, we know we have not heard any news of recent projects, so none of us are on they edge of their seat waiting for a new game like its Final Fantasy or something.

People are mostly responding to your topic, games, because nobody likes your attitude, as well as the fact you keep spamming topics in an effort to "prove" something that nobody actually cares about in the first place.

Plenty of people care. Why would they respond to me if they don't? Plus why did people get hyped from what Bob said in Sept of 2012 if they don't care?
#25HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 4:40:22 PM
games1256 posted...
dacheatcode posted...

Plenty of people care. Why would they respond to me if they don't? Plus why did people get hyped from what Bob said in Sept of 2012 if they don't care?

Who's Bob?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#26CONDUiT_3_FTWPosted 3/8/2013 4:42:30 PM
games1256 posted...
freutty2 posted...
Still, I think it will happen.

Why do you think Conduit 3DS would happen? Plus why has there been no news of Conduit 3DS for two years?

Whoa! When did Conduit 3DS happen?

conduit 3 is happening and i can't wait
#27TheOmegaShenPosted 3/8/2013 4:43:16 PM
We're responding to you now because you keep flooding the board with topics that contain BS that you've already tried to force down our throats hundreds of times before.

And like dacheatcode said, your attitude is horrible.
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#28games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:05:28 PM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...
We're responding to you now because you keep flooding the board with topics that contain BS that you've already tried to force down our throats hundreds of times before.

What I am saying is true not BS. Plus all of you can have some self control and choose not to respond and carry on with your regular topics. I don't have a attitude but this board does to any one who does not blindly buy into that there is going to be Conduit 3. Plus it's a public forum I can post if I want. If you don't like me posting then go set up a private forum where I can't post.
#29HungoverHero777Posted 3/8/2013 4:48:12 PM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

What I am saying is true not BS. Plus all of you can have some self control and choose not to respond and carry on with your regular topics. I don't have a attitude but this board does to any one who does not blindly buy into that there is going to be Conduit 3.

What's a board? Like a board game?
---
#30edbagelPosted 3/8/2013 6:11:26 PM
I still believe in Battlefield Dinosaurs, you wanna get mad at me for that too?