Why do you believe in Conduit 3 coming out?

#31games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:18:57 PM
edbagel posted...
I still believe in Battlefield Dinosaurs, you wanna get mad at me for that too?

I am not mad at anyone believing in a game coming out. Learn to understand.
#32games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:32:46 PM
freutty2 posted...
Still, I think it will happen.

Why?
#33ChariloePosted 3/8/2013 5:37:27 PM
games1256 posted...
boxdude123 posted...
What I don't get is, If Tcon was so good with sales why would C2 be so bad? The olny reason was cuz they didn't like the playstyle. Maybe the multiplyer? (witch was a lot better in C2)

The Conduit multiplayer was over run with cheaters early on. The single play in Conduit 2 was way different from The Conduit so people did not give Conduit 2 a chance. That is why Conduit 2 sales suffered.

Actually, no. The Conduit did rather well, but was overhyped. Nevertheless, it had advertising and lots of hype that contributed to its sales. Not to mention that the game was pretty good. It wasn't groundbreaking, but it was something different from stuff in the market at the time (It was an old school type of FPS). The reviews were mainly 8/10s as well. Conduit 2 had none of that. Not many even knew of its existence, and it was genuinely underhyped. Add that Plus the fact that SEGA kinda screwed HVS over with the amount of copies they gave and ZERO advertising. The game got much hate from the fanbase because it was nothing like the original in terms of gameplay, and it had numerous technical problems that were found at launch. Also, the game really wasn't anything special at the time (it didn't look that exciting to many), so it threw many off there. The meh reviews didn't help either. THAT is why C2 didn't do very well.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#34CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/8/2013 5:40:24 PM
This topic is now about the SPAS 12.

In Soviet Russia, you no shoot SPAS 12, SPAS 12 SHOOTS U! :D
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#35games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:15:56 PM(edited)
Chariloe posted...
games1256 posted...
boxdude123 posted...
What I don't get is, If Tcon was so good with sales why would C2 be so bad? The olny reason was cuz they didn't like the playstyle. Maybe the multiplyer? (witch was a lot better in C2)

The Conduit multiplayer was over run with cheaters early on. The single play in Conduit 2 was way different from The Conduit so people did not give Conduit 2 a chance. That is why Conduit 2 sales suffered.

Actually, no. The Conduit did rather well, but was overhyped. Nevertheless, it had advertising and lots of hype that contributed to its sales. Not to mention that the game was pretty good. It wasn't groundbreaking, but it was something different from stuff in the market at the time (It was an old school type of FPS). The reviews were mainly 8/10s as well. Conduit 2 had none of that. Not many even knew of its existence, and it was genuinely underhyped. Add that Plus the fact that SEGA kinda screwed HVS over with the amount of copies they gave and ZERO advertising. The game got much hate from the fanbase because it was nothing like the original in terms of gameplay, and it had numerous technical problems that were found at launch. Also, the game really wasn't anything special at the time (it didn't look that exciting to many), so it threw many off there. The meh reviews didn't help either. THAT is why C2 didn't do very well.

Yes a lot of people hated The conduit so they were not going to give HVS another chance. Plus HVS screwed themselves over by making The Conduit and Conduit 2 a glitched mess of a game.
#36games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:42:12 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Can't handle the truth I see.
#37CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/8/2013 5:45:18 PM
games1256 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

In Soviet Russia, you no handle truth, TRUTH HANDLES U! :D

Btw, the SPAS 12 in SR killed games, forever. lol
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#38games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:48:06 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
games1256 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

You wish.
#39CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/8/2013 5:52:26 PM
games1256 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
games1256 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

You wish.

In Soviet Russia, you no do *insert thing here* *insert thing here* U! xD
---
Creativity, More, Often.
#40B05S_BrennanPosted 3/9/2013 9:39:25 AM
games1256 posted...
boxdude123 posted...
The fact is I don't "believe" it will come out. All we can do is wait, not belief just hope.

Yet you are still believing when you hold out hope.

Hoping isn't the same as believing
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi