My idea for an Atlantean shotgun

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. My idea for an Atlantean shotgun
2 years ago#1
Hmm... A name for this gun? I shall call it... Light Star.
It fires 6 pellets each shot. These "pellets" are similar to the Dark Star, except a shiny silver color. One pellet can kill an enemy instantly. Every time you kill someone with this gun, it plays a Spongebob laugh. Whenever you die with this gun in hand, the player who killed you gets their game frozen. Switching to your secondary causes magic Chesluk and Keiths to come out of their cocoons to backstab the enemy team.

Damage: 100% per pellet (600% in all)
RoF: Mp5-ish speed
Reload time: INFINITAYYY
Clip size/Ammo capacity: INFINITAYYY
Run speed: So fast your teleporting

I think it's a bit underpowered but hey, it's a good idea I think.

Thoughts?
---
"Nobody ever pays me in diarrhea.."
~Jenna Marbles
2 years ago#2
Complete taco shotter rip off.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
2 years ago#3
If reload time is infinity then you only get one shot, right?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
2 years ago#4
Doesn't matter, clip size is INFINITAYYY too.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. My idea for an Atlantean shotgun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived