Conduit 3 discussion thread.

#211PefrogPosted 3/11/2013 5:35:26 AM
I was thinking that the gamepad would be radar or a way to see where the other players are on the map. Like x-ray or heat vision.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#22games1256Posted 3/11/2013 6:06:49 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
So that we can talk about Conduit 3 without the topic being locked whenever someone knows he's losing an argument.

I won and I locked it because it went off topic and the topic was going nowhere.

It was still about why you thought C3 wouldn't happen. So it was still on-topic.

Accept it, you lost that one.

No it was this topic
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/65642548
Which went off topic and I won it.
#23HungoverHero777Posted 3/11/2013 6:22:16 AM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
So that we can talk about Conduit 3 without the topic being locked whenever someone knows he's losing an argument.

I won and I locked it because it went off topic and the topic was going nowhere.

It was still about why you thought C3 wouldn't happen. So it was still on-topic.

No it was this topic

Are you so pathetic that you feel people can "win" threads? Does that give you a pitiful amount of satisfaction with your life?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#24xXAISPXxPosted 3/11/2013 6:32:42 AM
I love you, games.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#25B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 9:53:35 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

No it was this topic

Are you so pathetic that you feel people can "win" threads? Does that give you a pitiful amount of satisfaction with your life?

Apparently it does.

Anyway, Games, people can hope that Conduit 3 comes out, but not necessarily believe it. Just like there are people that believe another CoD will come out, but don't hope for it. You can hope for something you believe in, but that does not make hoping and believing the same thing.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#26games1256Posted 3/11/2013 10:02:45 AM
In the case of Conduit 3 and this board it's the same thing.
#27_SignalPosted 3/11/2013 10:10:53 AM
I would still have to vote for the primary control to be the Wiimote. This is what makes the Conduit franchise a standout in my opinion.

For that matter, there's no reason that the game couldn't use two Wiimotes instead of a Wiimote/nunchuck combination. That opens up a lot more control possibilities, even if it would feel awkward at first.

The tablet could function as Turret control or radar or something we haven't even thought of yet.

Also, maybe the Tablet could be used in local multiplayer co-op, or Vs., or some version of hide and seek like Mario Chase in Nintendoland. I think Mario Chase and Luigi's Ghost Mansion are easily the two most enjoyable games on Nintendoland, and they're made possible due to the different/secret POV of the tablet user. Just imagine if the campy atmosphere and silly music were replaced with a first person perspective and a darker environment filled with mites, pods, egg sacs, and all that other scary stuff!

DA control through the tablet should also be an option, because so many Conduit fans chose to use this controller instead of the Wiimote, but HVS really needs to make sure that it's balanced. Browse the topics for BOPS2 and you'll quickly see that both Tablet and Wiimote users accuse each other of relying too heavily on aim assist. That kind of thing can easily split up a community.

Also, thanks Brennan for starting this thread. It was silly that Games closed the other topic when he did; all he ever does is repeat the same thing over and over anyway.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#28games1256Posted 3/11/2013 10:18:49 AM
_Signal posted...
I would still have to vote for the primary control to be the Wiimote. This is what makes the Conduit franchise a standout in my opinion.

For that matter, there's no reason that the game couldn't use two Wiimotes instead of a Wiimote/nunchuck combination. That opens up a lot more control possibilities, even if it would feel awkward at first.

The tablet could function as Turret control or radar or something we haven't even thought of yet.

Also, maybe the Tablet could be used in local multiplayer co-op, or Vs., or some version of hide and seek like Mario Chase in Nintendoland. I think Mario Chase and Luigi's Ghost Mansion are easily the two most enjoyable games on Nintendoland, and they're made possible due to the different/secret POV of the tablet user. Just imagine if the campy atmosphere and silly music were replaced with a first person perspective and a darker environment filled with mites, pods, egg sacs, and all that other scary stuff!

DA control through the tablet should also be an option, because so many Conduit fans chose to use this controller instead of the Wiimote, but HVS really needs to make sure that it's balanced. Browse the topics for BOPS2 and you'll quickly see that both Tablet and Wiimote users accuse each other of relying too heavily on aim assist. That kind of thing can easily split up a community.

Also, thanks Brennan for starting this thread. It was silly that Games closed the other topic when he did; all he ever does is repeat the same thing over and over anyway.

Like I said the topic went off topic and was going no where.
#29B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:30:46 AM
games1256 posted...

Explain how.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#30games1256Posted 3/11/2013 10:37:02 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

Explain how.

People hold out hope for Conduit 3 so they have belief in it coming out.