Conduit 3 discussion thread.

#41B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 3:39:35 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
In the case of Conduit 3 and this board it's the same thing.

Explain how.

People hold out hope for Conduit 3 so they have belief in it coming out.

I said explain how, not say it again. I already said that hope and belief are not the same thing, and you have yet to actually argue with that statement.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#42HungoverHero777Posted 3/11/2013 4:10:23 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

Explain how.

I said explain how, not say it again. I already said that hope and belief are not the same thing, and you have yet to actually argue with that statement.

Oh, he knows. But alas, this is not his topic to lock....
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#43TheOmegaShenPosted 3/11/2013 5:55:09 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

Explain how.

Oh, he knows. But alas, this is not his topic to lock....

Heh.

What a silly troll he is...
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#44VintageRonJohnPosted 3/12/2013 7:57:15 AM
I don't think Conduit 3 is going to happen. Never is too strong a word, but there's not enough of a chance to be discussing the controller options on Wii U.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#45B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:11:41 AM
VintageRonJohn posted...
I don't think Conduit 3 is going to happen. Never is too strong a word, but there's not enough of a chance to be discussing the controller options on Wii U.

It's just for fun.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#46Toho2Posted 3/12/2013 9:53:31 AM
I'd like to see how the Pro controller would work. Hope it's not a fail in C3 like the CC and CCP was! Wiimote all the way. i can see the gamepad in good use for 2-player co-op campaign, split-screen, invasion, and online.
---
-This is toho2, godzilla 2014 and jlpgaming. PM for FC's
#47King_Boo922Posted 3/12/2013 8:42:20 PM
what if they added in a commander mode, where each team would have a member that uses the gamepad as full map and can see and coordinate everything? Or have an online mode, like invasion mode, but all the enemies are spawned by one person and can be led around. Could even double down on that and go somewhat tower defense. Each player with a gamepad directs their troops to taking over the other teams base, maybe even add in a few human players on the ground.
But I'm half asleep right now, so I don't know all too well what I'm saying.