GGs Dug

#1_SignalPosted 3/11/2013 10:52:16 PM
Good games.

It's always nice to be able to find someone in HC, and personally, I prefer FFA over team games.

LOL, once I shot you in the derriere with the PR. That last match in Lost City. It looked hilarious.

Maybe I got it captured, I'm not sure, my recorder has been pretty flaky lately.

Hopefully see you tomorrow night.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#21PefrogPosted 3/12/2013 6:08:20 AM
Yeah, that was fun. I prefer team games in hard core and grab bag so that I can jump in the black holes and my teammates can help me level up. It usually takes me a match or so to adjust my loadouts and to stop pressing the lock-on button.

I bet you were in the tunnel when you got the derrier shot.

I'll try to play tonight, but family is coming to town.

Do I know Aknoobis?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 11:41:45 AM
I'm not sure who Aknoobis is. I started seeing him late at night, usually in BTGB. He's one of those darn SR users like Chain. Those guys drive me crazy!

Haha, yeah, my tunnel action was great. I think I did get you in the back once from there, but that wasn't the butt-shot. Believe it or not, I only got three kills from in there, but I suppose it felt like more. And you really almost had me with the warp pistol... a few more shots and you would have gotten me. I was already backing up to make a run for the ladder.

I like Grab Bag too, but I do tend to rely a little too heavily on lockon when I'm there, so I usually search HC first.

I like FFA more than Teams in general, because I think it helps cancel out players that are overpowered. When an overpowered player is in a team game, their team pretty much destroys everyone. At least in FFA, once players begin realize that someone is OP, they start focusing on them a bit more and somehow things seem to even out. I could be wrong about that, it's just my opinion.

And wow, you're on a totally different level, because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when you say you jump into a black hole in the team games to level up. What do you mean?

I will try to upload that match tonight, but my capture computer is really giving me fits right now.

Why don't you post here if you think you'll make it tonight, otherwise I'll probably take the night off myself. I could use the extra sleep with this st00pid time change, LOL.
---
#41PefrogPosted 3/12/2013 3:08:47 PM
I would of kept shooting the warpy if Aknoobis didn't engage me.

I was speaking of having teammates help me finish off people I have tagged with the dark star.

As for tonight, I will not know until late. I don't know if our guests will stay up and watch TV or what.
---
#5Hawke0Posted 3/12/2013 3:48:25 PM
Now players are OP? What next, TV's being OP? lol
---
Conduit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metroid Other M
#6_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:18:54 PM
Ah, yeah, now I understand what you mean about the DS and levelling up. It's definitely tougher without team mates to back you up but you did alright last night.

Aww... come on Hawke, you know I'm talking about you and your TV. Clearly OP.
---
#7_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:22:13 PM
Bad news, apparently there was some problem with the Lost City match capture file...

It has totally disappeared from my computer. I have to say, I'm on the verge of throwing my HD PVR out the window, LOL.

Oh well...

Next time.

I did get the Serenity match captured and I'm uploading it now. I'll post a link when it's up.
---
#81PefrogPosted 3/13/2013 5:43:25 AM
No one wanted to watch me get shot in the derrier anyway.
---
#9xXAISPXxPosted 3/13/2013 5:56:42 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Now players are OP? What next, TV's being OP? lol

My toilet's UP...
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#10_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 5:22:40 PM
1Pefrog posted...
No one wanted to watch me get shot in the derrier anyway.

Haha, maybe not, but I wanted to show them anyway, LOL.

This is the only match I succeeded in capturing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHX_W5Kr9Xw

It's not bad, but doesn't have the entertainment value of a good butt-shot.

AISP, ewwww.
---