Looks like HVS is working on IOS now.

#11LigersRulePosted 3/13/2013 3:32:08 PM
Oops, didn't see this topic. I just assumed it was about C3 though, so I kinda ignored it...

games1256 posted...
To the people who still think that there will be Conduit 3. Why did HVS work on a IOS game and not Conduit 3?

Oh no, guys, Ratchet & Clank and Resistence have both been canceled, as Insomniac, one of Sony's favorite developers, made an iPhone game.

That's how that logic works, right? They make an iOS game and they stop everything else? Even more so, Insomniac also made a Facebook game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#12B05S_BrennanPosted 3/13/2013 3:52:43 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
To the people who still think that there will be Conduit 3. Why did HVS work on a IOS game and not Conduit 3?

Maybe to make money for Conduit 3? I looked at the gameplay trailer for LeVamp. Those kinds of iOS/Android games can make tons of money.

More like to build up savings to move onto IOS/Android games that will profit.

Either one is a possibility.

Keep on thinking HVS would take a risk on Conduit 3 when they have a sure bet of profit with IOS/Android games.

Keep on thinking HVS will spend the rest of their time making iOS games.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#13xXAISPXxPosted 3/13/2013 4:00:09 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

Maybe to make money for Conduit 3? I looked at the gameplay trailer for LeVamp. Those kinds of iOS/Android games can make tons of money.

More like to build up savings to move onto IOS/Android games that will profit.

Either one is a possibility.

Keep on thinking HVS would take a risk on Conduit 3 when they have a sure bet of profit with IOS/Android games.

Keep on thinking that HVS would forget about the Conduit games.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#14B05S_BrennanPosted 3/13/2013 4:46:45 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...

Keep on thinking that HVS would forget about the Conduit games.

Keep on thinking your name is AISP.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 3/13/2013 4:47:25 PM
LigersRule posted...
Oops, didn't see this topic. I just assumed it was about C3 though, so I kinda ignored it...

games1256 posted...

Oh no, guys, Ratchet & Clank and Resistence have both been canceled, as Insomniac, one of Sony's favorite developers, made an iPhone game.

That's how that logic works, right? They make an iOS game and they stop everything else? Even more so, Insomniac also made a Facebook game.

Keep on thinking Ligers rule.
---
#16LigersRulePosted 3/13/2013 4:51:10 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

NO!

Also, interestingly enough, I started using stuff with "Liger" in the name because of Zoids, not because of Lions + Tigers, and DEFINITELY not because of Napoleon Dynamite.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#17B05S_BrennanPosted 3/13/2013 8:51:48 PM
LigersRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

NO!

Also, interestingly enough, I started using stuff with "Liger" in the name because of Zoids, not because of Lions + Tigers, and DEFINITELY not because of Napoleon Dynamite.

Keep on thinking you named yourself after Ligers in Zoids and not because of Lions + Tigers or Napoleon Dynamite.
---
#18games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 10:31:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 10:54:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 10:56:14 PM
LigersRule posted...

games1256 posted...

No I am not saying HVS will only make IOS games I am just saying they started to make IOS games.it is the direction that would benefit them. HVS can have their original games with smaller budgets and less risk.