Looks like HVS is working on IOS now.

#31games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:54:41 AM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
If iOS games alone put food on their tables, they might not really care.

To be completely honest though, they make enough money working for other developers, I would think. That seems to be the thing to do right now. I mean, they worked on Star Wars: Kinect (granted, that game was a terrible idea, but still), and now they are working on Saints Row 4. Contract work for things like that aren't cheap.

Edit: Forgot to mention: That would mean that iOS games would go almost entirely into the company fund, to save up some money for something big.

They will make IOS to make original games they want without a big risk. Plus they can work on IOS games when they don't have any contract work.
#32games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:50:56 AM(edited)
@B05S_Brennan
Again just because they have the money does not mean they will risk it on Conduit 3.
#33B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 8:56:53 AM
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan
Again just because they have the money does not mean they will risk it on Conduit 3.

Didn't say it means they will, just that they might.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#34games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:00:03 AM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Keep thinking they might but they won't.
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 9:00:40 AM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Keep thinking something that won't happen.

You're the one that's pretending you know what HVS is going to do.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#36games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:28:32 AM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Well I know not pretending. Their not going to risk money on Conduit 3. HVS is better suited for licensed games and IOS/Android. They are because licensed games they have a lot of back bone for the game in place like characters, story which helps with dev time. With licensed games they get paid to make the game so they don't risk their money. IOS/Android is good for them because they are small games easier to budget, watch over and plan. IOS are small budget games so less risk for HVS.
#37B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 9:50:54 AM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Well I know not pretending. Their not going to risk money on Conduit 3. HVS is better suited for licensed games and IOS/Android. They are because licensed games they have a lot of back bone for the game in place like characters, story which helps with dev time. With licensed games they get paid to make the game so they don't risk their money. IOS/Android is good for them because they are small games easier to budget, watch over and plan. IOS are small budget games so less risk for HVS.

Thanks for proving my point about pretending you know everything about HVS.
---
#38games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:52:43 AM
@B05S_Brennan

Keep pretending what I say is not true. Be a big boy and accept it.
#39HungoverHero777Posted 3/14/2013 10:08:26 AM
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Oh the irony....

and the grammar....
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#40B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 10:22:15 AM
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Be a big boy and accept that you don't know what HVS is going to do.
---