Looks like HVS is working on IOS now.

#41games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:23:15 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Keep pretending what I say is not true. Be a big boy and accept it.

Be a big boy and accept that you don't know what HVS is going to do.

I do know what they are going to do it is just logic.
#42B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 11:25:43 AM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

As I said, you're just pretending you know what they're doing. You don't have any clue what these iOS/Android games could do for the future of Conduit.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#43Falcon207Posted 3/14/2013 11:26:17 AM
u da man games. tell those ***** *** fanboys how it is
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#44B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 11:28:20 AM
Falcon207 posted...

Repent, and you will be saved.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#45games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:48:43 AM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

As I said, you're just pretending you know what they're doing. You don't have any clue what these iOS/Android games could do for the future of Conduit.

Keep on pretending HVS is making IOS/Android games to support Conduit 3. While really they are making IOS/Android games to make original games they want to make without much risk. Plus they would make a good amount of money making IOS/Android games which is the goal to make money.
#46games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:31:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 1:12:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 1:18:59 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
@B05S_Brennan

Keep on pretending HVS is making IOS/Android games to support Conduit 3. While really they are making IOS/Android games to make original games they want to make without much risk. Plus they would make a good amount of money making IOS/Android games which is the goal to make money.

Once again, pretending you know what HVS is doing. I'm not saying HVS is making iOS games to make Conduit 3, I'm saying they might be.

Also, you don't know if the goal is just to make money. HVS isn't Walmart or McDonalds. If they have a dream to make Conduit 3, they might make it, even if there's a risk of losing money.
---
#49B05S_BrennanPosted 3/14/2013 1:20:11 PM
Also, if The Conduit HD is successful, Conduit 3 might not be at a risk of losing money.
---
#50games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:46:45 PM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
Also, if The Conduit HD is successful, Conduit 3 might not be at a risk of losing money.

The Conduit HD is nothing more then a project to make money not to test how Conduit 3 might preform. Yes their goal is to make money they are not going to make Conduit 3 just because they want to.
read this about how profit is important to HVS.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-02-07-1m-game-sales-benchmark-preposterous

Some information from the article

"If I make this bottle of Coke, and let's say there's 10 pence of materials here coloured water, sugar and a glass bottle if I sell this for a pound, I've just made money."

"Whatever the product is, if it costs you less to make than you end up making off the thing, you make profit. As long as the profit margin is strong enough, then you get enough of a return and you can make another."

Looking ahead, Nofsinger said High Voltage expects Conduit 2 to sell more copies than its predecessor and make the developer more money.

"We'd always like to make money. Everyone would. But if we sold the exact same number of units as we sold with Conduit 1, we'd be high-fiving each other. But I think we'll do better."