Looks like HVS is working on IOS now.

#71games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:35:39 AM(edited)
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Just know that HVS will be fine.

If they stick to games that make them profit yes they will be fine.

Conduit 3 will make profit, too.

No it won't make a profit.

Yes, it will be sold at least once.

They have to make back the dev cost and then sell more to make a profit. So they have to sell a lot more then just one copy.
#72games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:25:16 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
The Conduit HD is nothing more then a project to make money not to test how Conduit 3 might preform. Yes their goal is to make money they are not going to make Conduit 3 just because they want to.

How many times have you pretended to know what HVS is doing in this thread alone? I doubt TConHD is a test, but if it is successful enough, they may have enough fans again to make Conduit 3. Also, there's the possibility of a Conduit 3 on iOS or Android.

read this about how profit is important to HVS.

"If I make this bottle of Coke, and let's say there's 10 pence of materials here coloured water, sugar and a glass bottle if I sell this for a pound, I've just made money."

"Whatever the product is, if it costs you less to make than you end up making off the thing, you make profit. As long as the profit margin is strong enough, then you get enough of a return and you can make another."

Looking ahead, Nofsinger said High Voltage expects Conduit 2 to sell more copies than its predecessor and make the developer more money.

"We'd always like to make money. Everyone would. But if we sold the exact same number of units as we sold with Conduit 1, we'd be high-fiving each other. But I think we'll do better."

Didn't see anything here that said profit would be more important to HVS than Conduit 3.

This part shows HVS will put profit over Conduit 3, since profit is the most important part.

"As long as the profit margin is strong enough, then you get enough of a return and you can make another."

Which means if HVS makes enough on TCon HD, they could make Conduit 3.

Also, they didn't say they'd put profit over a game in that quote.

They are using TCon HD for nothing more then easy money. They have to put profit over a game it is just common sense.
#73B05S_BrennanPosted 3/15/2013 12:14:15 PM
games1256 posted...
They are using TCon HD for nothing more then easy money. They have to put profit over a game it is just common sense.

I'll believe you know everything about HVS when I see your Crystal Ball.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#74games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:21:37 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

It's just common sense and basic business sense in what they are doing.
#75B05S_BrennanPosted 3/15/2013 12:23:12 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

It's just common sense and basic business sense in what they are doing.

You don't know what they're doing.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi