kilfrfun posted...
easter85 posted...
is it for Apple as well???

Apple sucks man upgrade

Lol no iPhone is awesome

The iPad is awesome too.

Using one to type this lol
---
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935, MH3 HR: 359, MK7 VR: 23xxx, Kid Icarus Uprising + Sky Kings <3, SM3DL 100%. Wii U <3. Nintendo <3.
#13xXAISPXxPosted 3/21/2013 6:48:33 PM
Kostie100 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Kostie100 posted...
kilfrfun posted...
easter85 posted...
is it for Apple as well???

Apple sucks man upgrade

Lol no iPhone is awesome

The iPad is awesome too.

Using one to type this lol

So am I! Haha.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#14Kostie100Posted 3/21/2013 10:09:55 PM
So am I! Haha.

Lol, are you pal or NTSC btw.
---
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935, MH3 HR: 359, MK7 VR: 23xxx, Kid Icarus Uprising + Sky Kings <3, SM3DL 100%. Wii U <3. Nintendo <3.
#15HVSBobPosted 3/21/2013 11:59:49 PM
That's right: Conduit HD on Android!

It's been an interesting ride adapting things like the graphics and controls to the new platform. One thing that's neat is that the first two levels are free, so anyone can give the game a try. I think it turned out pretty cool!

Meanwhile, those with iOS devices can check out Le Vamp, our brand new game. It's a 'forever runner' with a twist, and I think the charming art style is truly something special. I have to tell you guys, it was a joy to work on this game. It's on the App Store now!

Lastly, to those of you that were disappointed at the end of the year, I'd like to apologize. I was over-eager and ventured a guess on timing when I was in no position to offer specifics. That was solely my fault, and I'll continue working to be a better communicator with the community.
#16Kostie100Posted 3/22/2013 12:13:58 AM
HVSBob posted...

It's been an interesting ride adapting things like the graphics and controls to the new platform. One thing that's neat is that the first two levels are free, so anyone can give the game a try. I think it turned out pretty cool!

Meanwhile, those with iOS devices can check out Le Vamp, our brand new game. It's a 'forever runner' with a twist, and I think the charming art style is truly something special. I have to tell you guys, it was a joy to work on this game. It's on the App Store now!

Lastly, to those of you that were disappointed at the end of the year, I'd like to apologize. I was over-eager and ventured a guess on timing when I was in no position to offer specifics. That was solely my fault, and I'll continue working to be a better communicator with the community.

Thanks for the update, is conduit HD coming to iOS. I will be sure to check out le vamp.
---
#171PefrogPosted 3/22/2013 5:59:18 AM
HVSBob posted...

No worries Bob. You should play C2 again. There are still a lot of us playing.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#18xXAISPXxPosted 4/2/2013 3:23:24 AM
HVSBob posted...

Just wanted to make sure you guys saw this.
---
A limited gamer but welcomes all games.
#19Hawke0Posted 4/2/2013 9:59:18 AM
It's HVSBob!
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#20Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:19:55 PM
HVSBob posted...

Thank you! We really need that new Conduit/Grinder/others game on Wii U soon.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!