The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

GGs Ventus :P

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/18/2013 9:27:45 PM
Won by two kills that last match.

I kept trying to communicate to Derek to stay over on our side of the map where we'd not lose our advantage, Because I knew you were catching on.
But... Didn't work.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#2Ventus2aPosted 3/18/2013 10:28:54 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

I kept trying to communicate to Derek to stay over on our side of the map where we'd not lose our advantage, Because I knew you were catching on.
But... Didn't work.

Fun games. I was hoping for a good 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3, but it was still fun.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#3CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:29:36 AM
Ventus2a posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

But... Didn't work.

Fun games. I was hoping for a good 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3, but it was still fun.

I was hoping for some 1V1's.

We've never been able to play w/o being interrupted, and the last time it came close was probably a year ago.
It was on Sanctum BTW, and I was winning. ;p

The earlier games were a bit one sided, even when I wasn't playing.
That Mi9U3... He's impossible.
You get the kill, but it takes JUST long enough to register that he takes you out as well.
And how can you gain momentum against that?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#41PefrogPosted 3/19/2013 5:18:04 AM
I kept trying to join your game, but it wouldn't let me. Later I joined with Ventus, Mi9u3 and '...'. Mi9u3 must practice ace basketball. Hard games for me to play against SMAW and reverse damage.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#5Ventus2aPosted 3/19/2013 10:55:09 AM
1Pefrog posted...
I kept trying to join your game, but it wouldn't let me. Later I joined with Ventus, Mi9u3 and '...'. Mi9u3 must practice ace basketball. Hard games for me to play against SMAW and reverse damage.

Chain, one vs one would have been fun too. Dug kicked my a## about a week ago with a tank load out. I didn't have anything designed to counter the double armour.

I was tired of playing with the two laggers. I scored a direct hit with the SMAW against one with no EF and then locked on with my UPS and he still had 100% health. He killed me and lived after I hit him with the UPS.

Dug was fun, sorry you were dropping in and out. Yes the basketball game was interesting. We did get two scores in, but both I had to steal on the main floor. I don't enjoy bunny hoppers and reverse damage, but try my best to play against them. Hard when they are lagging in top of that.

Wish on the health Lear it would also show each players ping.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#61PefrogPosted 3/19/2013 12:14:03 PM
Ventus2a posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Chain, one vs one would have been fun too. Dug kicked my a## about a week ago with a tank load out. I didn't have anything designed to counter the double armour.

I was tired of playing with the two laggers. I scored a direct hit with the SMAW against one with no EF and then locked on with my UPS and he still had 100% health. He killed me and lived after I hit him with the UPS.

Dug was fun, sorry you were dropping in and out. Yes the basketball game was interesting. We did get two scores in, but both I had to steal on the main floor. I don't enjoy bunny hoppers and reverse damage, but try my best to play against them. Hard when they are lagging in top of that.

Wish on the health Lear it would also show each players ping.

I was actually trying to show '...' how cheap reverse damage is by making a load out of it, but I forgot to change my grenade to radiation so I jumped out of the game, changed it and then jumped back in. I'm glad I did too cause you guys all quit after that. I used to use reverse damage. It's a really stupid tactic. Run around throw a rad at a person and if it doesn't hit then just jump in it. It doesn't even make sense. How is radiation going to suddenly do the opposite? I guess there is the Godzilla and Hulk movies.
---
#7stardust121Posted 3/19/2013 2:04:59 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I was actually trying to show '...' how cheap reverse damage is by making a load out of it.

That wasn't why you went with RD after i used RD on my aegis loadout, was it? Just curious.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
- - - (Shadice)
#81PefrogPosted 3/19/2013 5:02:40 PM
stardust121 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
I was actually trying to show '...' how cheap reverse damage is by making a load out of it.

That wasn't why you went with RD after i used RD on my aegis loadout, was it? Just curious.

No. It seemed like you used that for a little bit. You weren't spamming them and you were probably using it for the reversal deal, right? I think it was Guzman using it with the SCAR. I guess I really don't like reverse damage. It's like plop ... I'm standing here healing all the damage you just gave me, sorry. It totally negates dark star tags.
---