Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

#1--Hope--Posted 3/20/2013 8:47:23 PM
Well as I said above, hello everyone. To get to know ya'll better maybe you could all post some tips and some fav loadouts. I already know xXAISPXx(AISP) and 1Pefrog(Dark*Star) very well (depends on your def. of "very" lol) and I enjoy being in matches with them. (I enjoy almost any matches with anyone unless its full of SMAW! SMAW! SMAW! people....) Well, hope to see you all on C2 online.

Here are my two favorite loadouts:

1. Carbonizer
MPSKA5(I think)
Rad grenades
Capacitor
Ammo belt or metal legs
quickness
light armor

2. Smaw (yes I know it may be noobish,but with the right upgrades its not that bad....)
SCAR
FlashBang Grenades
Armory
Ammo belt
Quickness
Improved ballistics

Yes, the SMAW is noobish but I think we can all agree it takes some decent(not crackshot but decent) aiming without the dual explosive upgrades........therefore making it not as noobish.[Seriously though the suicides accompanied with the firing of a SMAW up close are annoying!]

O_o
#21PefrogPosted 3/20/2013 9:17:54 PM(edited)
Hey Hope

Sometime you might use the secondary fire of the carbonizer and then you don't have to use the capacitor. You could put on explosive focus then and survive a smaw hit while cooking their insides to well done. Maybe watch one of Mike's videos on youtube on how to do the switch. His youtube is something like 'Watchmeplaynintendo'.

I usually have the best signatures.

dark^star
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 9:36:12 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Hey Hope

Sometime you might use the secondary fire of the carbonizer and then you don't have to use the capacitor. You could put on explosive focus then and survive a smaw hit while cooking their insides to well done. Maybe watch one of Mike's videos on youtube on how to do the switch. His youtube is something like 'Watchmeplaynintendo'.

I usually have the best signatures.

dark^star

I agree with that statement but when you are in the heat of a battle against tough opponents its hard to switch out quick.Plus you are slow and cant react as well.Example:
phase dude shoots at me,I have capacitor and I can kill him before the shot is fired then move to the side because I have primary fire on....
Hope to see you soon on conduit.
Btw so many people have tried being "you" on C2.Lol They copy your entire loadouts(with cyborg customizations) and fail !!!
Only one is supreme at the dark star and its you.
what can I say everyone has their "special weapons..."
Guess yours is dark star and mine is still undecided...
#4KhmerGirlPosted 3/21/2013 3:09:34 AM
Hey there, Hope! Welcome to the boards! I don't recall playing with you online in the past, but I hope to see you soon!
---
Khmer & Drift's Funniest Gaming Moments! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOzJnX6oww
#5--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:10:50 AM
KhmerGirl posted...
Hey there, Hope! Welcome to the boards! I don't recall playing with you online in the past, but I hope to see you soon!

Hello KhmerGirl ! Thanks for the welcome, I hope to see you soon on conduit 2 as well. What is your gamertag on conduit 2? Mine is Hope*.
#61PefrogPosted 3/21/2013 6:42:32 AM
Thanks. The Cyborg fits the dark star. Kind of like the Star Trek borg that were so smart they could build cool technology.

Hope, you are one of the players that come along and are instantly good. I even go to stealth against you so you can't find me as quickly. Some of us have to play a lot and we are just mediocre. If you keep at it you can become really great.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#7Loremas1861Posted 3/21/2013 8:36:33 AM
Welcome to the boards Hope!
---
"I want to catch Derpes"
~Jaye
#8Loremas1861Posted 3/21/2013 8:37:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Symphonia46Posted 3/21/2013 11:17:06 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Example:
phase dude shoots at me,I have capacitor and I can kill him before the shot is fired then move to the side because I have primary fire on....

You can immediately fire on Primary Function by starting to fire and switching to Secondary. You can also move faster after this by switching back to the Primary Function while firing. Capacitor is a waste to use while you can do the same trick without it.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#10DerppopotamusPosted 3/21/2013 12:09:54 PM
Hullo Hope. I hope I see you in-game ^_^ My name is Derpy. I play a lot of Hardcore.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.