Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

User Info: Falcon207

Falcon207
3 years ago#11
smaw noob whining about the smaw

what
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
3 years ago#12
^ that whole can't beat join thing. plus, no reason to completely ignore the thing.

Anyway, name sounds pretty familiar for understandable reasons. And hey there, welcome to the boards.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
- - - (Shadice)

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
3 years ago#13
--Hope-- posted...
Hello KhmerGirl ! Thanks for the welcome, I hope to see you soon on conduit 2 as well. What is your gamertag on conduit 2? Mine is Hope*.

^__^ No problem, my friend! My in-game name is :[BPB]:Khmer! If you wanna add me, here's my FC: 3010-4352-8235! Just tell me if you add me so I can add you in return!
Khmer & Drift's Funniest Gaming Moments! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOzJnX6oww

User Info: Silent_Nexus

Silent_Nexus
3 years ago#14
The One and Only Mr.Ford says welcome to the board.
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
3 years ago#15
I don't really play anymore, but welcome.
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#16
Silent_Nexus posted...
The One and Only Mr.Ford says welcome to the board.

Do you still play Conduit 2?
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#17
Welcome Hope.

In-game I'm "36," and my FC is in my signature. Looking forward to seeing you online.

And Symph, would that be a glitch?
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
3 years ago#18
_Signal posted...
Welcome Hope.

In-game I'm "36," and my FC is in my signature. Looking forward to seeing you online.

And Symph, would that be a glitch?

Not sure. If you mean moving faster while shooting, that's not possible. I'm pretty sure you've been able to switch to a different function while shooting with other guns, the Carbonizer just doesn't have an animation when switching to a different function so it doesn't stop firing.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#19
Falcon207 posted...
smaw noob whining about the smaw

what

Falcon I am NOT whining about the smaw! I Do however think its noobish in the right circumstances... Now allow me to explain it in language only a NUB like you would understand. I love using heavy weps like the carby and such. I CANT STAND IT WHEN A DUAL UPGRADE CREEP JOINS!! EX: BALLISTICS AND BALLISTICS IS A LITTLE ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF WITH A PUNY,OVERPOWERED PISTOL!!!!! I don't whine about the SMAW smart one I CRITISIZE about the freakin upgrades people use with them!!!! SMAW WITH ONLY IMPROVED EXPLOSIVES IS ONE THING BUT WHEN NUKE DEMOLITION PEOPLE LIKE YOU [LIKELY YOU ARE ONE!] join I get angry!!!
And I think 1Pefrog and AISP could say the same about the smaw/nuketown creeps.....
Oh and sorry AISP about what I said about the ballistics x2.

O_o
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived