Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

#21xXAISPXxPosted 3/22/2013 12:45:08 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon207 posted...
smaw noob whining about the smaw

what

Falcon I am NOT whining about the smaw! I Do however think its noobish in the right circumstances... Now allow me to explain it in language only a NUB like you would understand. I love using heavy weps like the carby and such. I CANT STAND IT WHEN A DUAL UPGRADE CREEP JOINS!! EX: BALLISTICS AND BALLISTICS IS A LITTLE ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF WITH A PUNY,OVERPOWERED PISTOL!!!!! I don't whine about the SMAW smart one I CRITISIZE about the freakin upgrades people use with them!!!! SMAW WITH ONLY IMPROVED EXPLOSIVES IS ONE THING BUT WHEN NUKE DEMOLITION PEOPLE LIKE YOU [LIKELY YOU ARE ONE!] join I get angry!!!
And I think 1Pefrog and AISP could say the same about the smaw/nuketown creeps.....
Oh and sorry AISP about what I said about the ballistics x2.

O_o

He's trolling and trying to make you mad, Hope... I suffered the same thing you did with the Hive Cannon. You just have to ignore people when they are trying to make you mad. Don't express that you are angry by capitalizing words, but remain calm and deny him however you want. After all, he was crowned the official troll of the boards by Zeno, eh?

With that being said, the SMAW is very annoying, but you have explosive focus to counter it. The Carbonizer with Exp. focus is a wise choice when going against rocket users.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#22Falcon207Posted 3/22/2013 1:33:03 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Go to this link if you like people throwing stuff (very painful) at justin bieber.
Its ridiculous and I just found out about it....thinking about making a youtube video about it and renaming it as a bonus preview to gears of war. (I love it when people make videos that seem important but then are there just to make people mad...LOL) The comments are hilarious...

Anyway here is the link. Again only for people who HATE bieber!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iCl223Y-kQ

OK. So not only are you awful at C2, you're also a 12-year old.

The SMAW is not some kind of strategic special-use weapon. It's a substitute for accuracy. I always loved quickscoping scrubs like you before you even got a shot off. Your loadouts even indicate how awful you are.

If I didn't get rid of my copy of C2, I'd have half a mind to dominate and teabag you so hard my in-game sack would hurt.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#23Orient33Posted 3/22/2013 3:39:55 PM
Are u an alt?
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#24Silent_NexusPosted 3/22/2013 3:44:07 PM
This topic just got awkward...
---
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk
#25--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:29:47 PM
AISP: "He's trolling and trying to make you mad, Hope... I suffered the same thing you did with the Hive Cannon. After all, he was crowned the official troll of the boards by Zeno, eh?"

LOL nice one AISP!!! LOL now it all makes sense why he is such a *****. He is just a lonely poor little noob who likes nothing better to do than troll people. Falcon even pointed out he is also a SMAW noob(Epic fail from old gamer geezer 101)!! From now on I will just ignore him and anyone else who trolls, unless it is something of importance. AISP I also had a question. Do you think trolls like falcon are fat adults sitting in thier MOM's basement playing video games and dying of the sickness called no life!!!??? Anyway did you get my message about the FC? I already added yours into my profile. By the way do you ever still use the hive gun?? Considering your proficiency with a USP45 I would figure you would be very good at the hive gun......
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#26Loremas1861Posted 3/22/2013 9:04:00 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Again only for people who HATE bieber!!!

I don't like him or anything, but why do you hate him? You have something against him?
---
You become who you hang out with.
#27B05S_BrennanPosted 3/22/2013 9:27:23 PM
You tell him, Hope.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#28_SignalPosted 3/22/2013 9:38:38 PM
Yeah... don't pay too much attention to Falcon. He trolls everyone.

But about that overpowered pistol... ahem... cough cough... *clears throat.

Haha...

If you're gonna be playing late at night, we should add each other. That's pretty much the only time that I play.

Hi Nexus!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#29--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:45:51 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
--Hope-- posted...

I don't like him or anything, but why do you hate him? You have something against him?

I dont hate him. Maybe I kind of went to far on that one. I dislike beiber because in my opinion he has a bad voice. The vid itself is pretty hilarious. Lol

Oh and I agree on the who you hang out with shapes who you become statement. I see it happen all the time where I live. Sometimes its a positive thing other times it makes me feel depressed watching people ruin their future over drugs because they chose bad "buddies" to hang with. Its not like I am a hater for people who choose to do drugs. all I am saying is people in general should watch out for the choices "buddies" around them make because sometimes that can shape a persons future.
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#30Loremas1861Posted 3/22/2013 11:11:02 PM
--Hope-- posted...

--Hope-- posted...
I dont hate him.

Wat?
---
You become who you hang out with.