Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

#31Falcon207Posted 3/23/2013 7:07:23 AM
--Hope-- posted...
AISP: "He's trolling and trying to make you mad, Hope... I suffered the same thing you did with the Hive Cannon. After all, he was crowned the official troll of the boards by Zeno, eh?"

LOL nice one AISP!!! LOL now it all makes sense why he is such a *****. He is just a lonely poor little noob who likes nothing better to do than troll people. Falcon even pointed out he is also a SMAW noob(Epic fail from old gamer geezer 101)!! From now on I will just ignore him and anyone else who trolls, unless it is something of importance. AISP I also had a question. Do you think trolls like falcon are fat adults sitting in thier MOM's basement playing video games and dying of the sickness called no life!!!??? Anyway did you get my message about the FC? I already added yours into my profile. By the way do you ever still use the hive gun?? Considering your proficiency with a USP45 I would figure you would be very good at the hive gun......

LMAO. Son, I used to play Hardcore a lot with people from this board and would often come second or third (top-tier guys like Shen and eig7hty being above me) with my aimbot PR. Like I said, my sack would hurt. Also, old gamer geezer? No life? I'm 16, and have a social life. Unlike your generation, which is being bred to spend all day on the computer raging on message boards and jacking off to hentai.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#32Falcon207Posted 3/23/2013 7:09:03 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
You tell him, Hope.

you shut your whore mouth scrub u so bad lol
---
#33--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:50:50 AM
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
You tell him, Hope.

you shut your ***** mouth scrub u so bad lol

AWW HECK NO YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE. BO5S Brennan could tan your sorry hide any day. You probably quit conduit because more proficient players like Brennan, XG, Dark*Star, AISP, Samu5, and more P-W-N-E-D you every time your sorry hide joined the match. Oh and I still think you are a fat no life because anyone with a SOCIAL life wouldn't troll people on a BOARD for a game they didn't EVEN OWN! Lol Lol!! All I can say is you had your little spec of greatness on C2 but now your just a sad pathetic loser who trolls people on a board that you don't even belong on.... Oh and please watch the language genius. If you really need to swear use the"*" symbol. It explains a lot about what kind of person you are. Its how normal people decide if you are trash or not, whether to spend time with you or not.)

Note to self: Never have I seen anyone spend such a waste of time trolling people on a board for a game he doesn't even own......so sad. :)
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#34xXAISPXxPosted 3/23/2013 7:56:24 AM
Now Tracking topic.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 3/23/2013 8:13:21 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
You tell him, Hope.

---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#36--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:18:00 AM
Lol. Most fun I have had here since I began. BOARD FIGHT!!!!! Lol
(Even if its is with a slimy no good weasel like falcon.)
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#37Silent_NexusPosted 3/23/2013 8:43:24 AM
Still awkward.
---
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk
#38KhmerGirlPosted 3/23/2013 8:50:58 AM
Silent_Nexus posted...
Still awkward.

Hahaha, Nexus, you're awesome.
---
Khmer & Drift's Funniest Gaming Moments! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOzJnX6oww
#39GalaskyPosted 3/23/2013 9:05:44 AM
Hello Hope! Welcome to our Conduit 2 Community! (Sorry if this was too late lol)
---
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131
#40Falcon207Posted 3/23/2013 2:10:49 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
You tell him, Hope.

you shut your ***** mouth scrub u so bad lol

AWW HECK NO YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE. BO5S Brennan could tan your sorry hide any day. You probably quit conduit because more proficient players like Brennan, XG, Dark*Star, AISP, Samu5, and more P-W-N-E-D you every time your sorry hide joined the match. Oh and I still think you are a fat no life because anyone with a SOCIAL life wouldn't troll people on a BOARD for a game they didn't EVEN OWN! Lol Lol!! All I can say is you had your little spec of greatness on C2 but now your just a sad pathetic loser who trolls people on a board that you don't even belong on.... Oh and please watch the language genius. If you really need to swear use the"*" symbol. It explains a lot about what kind of person you are. Its how normal people decide if you are trash or not, whether to spend time with you or not.)

Note to self: Never have I seen anyone spend such a waste of time trolling people on a board for a game he doesn't even own......so sad. :)

There are only a couple legit players you mentioned, and I never ran from them. C*******ing little s*******s like you can rage all day but it doesn't affect me. Besides, I'm actually old enough to post on this site.

And a big laugh at my lack of censoring. I have to censor some words, but whore, ass, damn, and the like are free game. Besides, we can't all be predestined, ignorant theists like you and Cardinal KittyCat.
---