Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

#41B05S_BrennanPosted 3/23/2013 2:18:52 PM
Falcon's just jelly. I beat him without lock-on once.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#42Falcon207Posted 3/23/2013 2:21:57 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

You're using "beat" liberally. I was a wee scrublet then but you you weren't dominating like a Noble or Sylux.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#43B05S_BrennanPosted 3/23/2013 2:25:03 PM
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

You're using "beat" liberally. I was a wee scrublet then but you you weren't dominating like a Noble or Sylux.

Excuses, excuses.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#44B05S_BrennanPosted 3/23/2013 2:29:36 PM
Falcon207 posted...
Besides, we can't all be predestined, ignorant theists like you and Cardinal KittyCat.

People like you are the ones that are ignorant. You criticize a religion you clearly don't even know anything about, and I'm assuming you haven't tried to learn anything about it from a reliable source.
---
#45GalaskyPosted 3/23/2013 2:33:45 PM
What did we ever do to you Falcon? Geez >.>
---
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131
#46--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:36:48 PM
Falcon207 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
You tell him, Hope.

you shut your ***** mouth scrub u so bad lol

AWW HECK NO YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE. BO5S Brennan could tan your sorry hide any day. You probably quit conduit because more proficient players like Brennan, XG, Dark*Star, AISP, Samu5, and more P-W-N-E-D you every time your sorry hide joined the match. Oh and I still think you are a fat no life because anyone with a SOCIAL life wouldn't troll people on a BOARD for a game they didn't EVEN OWN! Lol Lol!! All I can say is you had your little spec of greatness on C2 but now your just a sad pathetic loser who trolls people on a board that you don't even belong on.... Oh and please watch the language genius. If you really need to swear use the"*" symbol. It explains a lot about what kind of person you are. Its how normal people decide if you are trash or not, whether to spend time with you or not.)

Note to self: Never have I seen anyone spend such a waste of time trolling people on a board for a game he doesn't even own......so sad. :)

There are only a couple legit players you mentioned, and I never ran from them. C*******ing little s*******s like you can rage all day but it doesn't affect me. Besides, I'm actually old enough to post on this site.

And a big laugh at my lack of censoring. I have to censor some words, but whore, ass, damn, and the like are free game. Besides, we can't all be predestined, ignorant theists like you and Cardinal KittyCat.

Tsk Tsk, someone needs to help the older generation out. First of all the way you speak just proves that you have a very poor vocabulary and need some etiquette lessons. Oh and one other thing, I enjoy debating with you because, well its fun to make you mad. Lol. You know what I have a friend who might agree that trolling you could be fun. Maybe I will have to get back to him on that one. So far its been fun. :)
List of new fun things to do:
1. laser tag and paintball
2. Airsoft and chilling with friends
3. Conduit 2 and gamefaqs
4. NEW!! Trolling old fat geezers like falcon.
5. Having an actual job with a salary.
O_o
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#47Loremas1861Posted 3/23/2013 2:36:49 PM
--Hope-- posted...
You probably quit conduit because more proficient players like Brennan...Samu5.

I'm a skeptic so please don't take this the wrong way. How did you hear of Samu5? Just asking man! ;)
---
You become who you hang out with.
#48--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:47:05 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
You probably quit conduit because more proficient players like Brennan...Samu5.

I'm a skeptic so please don't take this the wrong way. How did you hear of Samu5? Just asking man! ;)

I heard of him through the boards and have had quite a few run-ins with him on different profiles. My previous profiles: Inforthecash,DeathStroke,Mr.Ford....etc.
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#49xXAISPXxPosted 3/23/2013 3:04:33 PM
Falcon needs to go to confession to lose a couple pounds.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#50Falcon207Posted 3/23/2013 3:18:42 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon207 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon207 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
You tell him, Hope.

you shut your ***** mouth scrub u so bad lol

AWW HECK NO YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE. BO5S Brennan could tan your sorry hide any day. You probably quit conduit because more proficient players like Brennan, XG, Dark*Star, AISP, Samu5, and more P-W-N-E-D you every time your sorry hide joined the match. Oh and I still think you are a fat no life because anyone with a SOCIAL life wouldn't troll people on a BOARD for a game they didn't EVEN OWN! Lol Lol!! All I can say is you had your little spec of greatness on C2 but now your just a sad pathetic loser who trolls people on a board that you don't even belong on.... Oh and please watch the language genius. If you really need to swear use the"*" symbol. It explains a lot about what kind of person you are. Its how normal people decide if you are trash or not, whether to spend time with you or not.)

Note to self: Never have I seen anyone spend such a waste of time trolling people on a board for a game he doesn't even own......so sad. :)

There are only a couple legit players you mentioned, and I never ran from them. C*******ing little s*******s like you can rage all day but it doesn't affect me. Besides, I'm actually old enough to post on this site.

And a big laugh at my lack of censoring. I have to censor some words, but whore, ass, damn, and the like are free game. Besides, we can't all be predestined, ignorant theists like you and Cardinal KittyCat.

Tsk Tsk, someone needs to help the older generation out. First of all the way you speak just proves that you have a very poor vocabulary and need some etiquette lessons. Oh and one other thing, I enjoy debating with you because, well its fun to make you mad. Lol. You know what I have a friend who might agree that trolling you could be fun. Maybe I will have to get back to him on that one. So far its been fun. :)
List of new fun things to do:
1. laser tag and paintball
2. Airsoft and chilling with friends
3. Conduit 2 and gamefaqs
4. NEW!! Trolling old fat geezers like falcon.
5. Having an actual job with a salary.
O_o

1. You're a nerd
2. You're 12
3. You're bad
4. umad
5. Washing mom's panties is fun, isn't it?
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)