Kinda new here (In C2 its Hope*), so hello everyone.....

#51--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:50:58 PM
Falcon said:

1. You're a nerd
2. You're 12
3. You're bad
4. umad
5. Thats not even worth repeating.

1.I did not know paintball was nerdy? Anyone else care to comment besides falcon?

2.I am not 12 otherwise I would not have an official job with a salary dumb***.

4.Trolling freaks like you could be a hobby seeing how fun it is to exploit your ego and your anger.

#3 is up for debate. I could very well suck at conduit 2 but that is the not the reason I play. I play because I like coming up with new ideas for loadouts and testing them on losers like yourself! :)

As for #5 I am speechless due to how low you just went to say that. That is sad. It shows you don't even have decent respect for women either. Tsk. Tsk. Well all I can say about #5 in my defense is first you act like your a crackhead and second making pizza and getting paid $160.00 a week has nothing to do with washing laundry. Lol. Anyways I got to go now, going to be afk while I hang with real-life friends. Do us a favor and go flirt with a swine because that is pretty much your best bet for a girlfriend based on how you are. LOL. Bye bye now... :)
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#52TrustTheMedicPosted 3/23/2013 8:54:09 PM
Hi hope Im Medic. I dont come here that often. But I feel like I should welcome you.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#53--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:09:07 PM
TrustTheMedic posted...
Hi hope Im Medic. I dont come here that often. But I feel like I should welcome you.

Hello medic, I am Hope* in C2 online. What is your favorite weapon of choice? Mine is the carby. I hope to see you online C2.
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
#54Silent_NexusPosted 3/23/2013 9:24:35 PM
This topic is now both awkward and rude.
---
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk
#55B05S_BrennanPosted 3/23/2013 9:36:58 PM
Silent_Nexus posted...
This topic is now both awkward and rude.

Falcon is kinda asking for it.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#56Silent_NexusPosted 3/23/2013 9:38:32 PM
I know. Falcon is being the rudest of them all.
---
Conduit2FC(Mr.Ford):3782-9515-4285
The One and Only TRUE Mr.Ford; Blarg-Chicka-Honk-Honk
#57Falcon207Posted 3/24/2013 3:47:00 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon said:

1. You're a nerd
2. You're 12
3. You're bad
4. umad

1.I did not know paintball was nerdy? Anyone else care to comment besides falcon?

4.Trolling freaks like you could be a hobby seeing how fun it is to exploit your ego and your anger.

#3 is up for debate. I could very well suck at conduit 2 but that is the not the reason I play. I play because I like coming up with new ideas for loadouts and testing them on losers like yourself! :)

As for #5 I am speechless due to how low you just went to say that. That is sad. It shows you don't even have decent respect for women either. Tsk. Tsk. Well all I can say about #5 in my defense is first you act like your a crackhead and second making pizza and getting paid $160.00 a week has nothing to do with washing laundry. Lol. Anyways I got to go now, going to be afk while I hang with real-life friends. Do us a favor and go flirt with a swine because that is pretty much your best bet for a girlfriend based on how you are. LOL. Bye bye now... :)

You're posting random bulls*** about Justin Beiber (spelling)? and calling me an "old gamer geezer".

I'm not convinced.

As for the rest of you, I'm truly shocked you wouldn't appreciate my outspokenness.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#58xXAISPXxPosted 3/24/2013 4:39:06 AM
I wonder how this quarrel will end.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#59--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 7:24:39 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
I wonder how this quarrel will end.

LOl my thoughts exactly. Anyone with an ego as big as falcons wont quit. It is quite a n entertaining debate isn't it xXAISPXx? LOl.

Oh by the way falcon I posted that JB comment to see if people would actually take time to watch the vid. Guess you took time to notice the comment. lol.
---
#60--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 7:32:11 AM
Falcon207 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
Falcon said:

1. You're a nerd
2. You're 12
3. You're bad
4. umad

You're posting random bulls*** about Justin Beiber (spelling)? and calling me an "old gamer geezer".

I'm not convinced.

As for the rest of you, I'm truly shocked you wouldn't appreciate my outspokenness.

Ok due to the fact that this argument has gone on for so long, I am done arguing with you falcon. And yes nexus I agree that this topic has gotten awkward. Besides I think falcon has run out of arguments.

Really?--> [ You're posting random bulls*** about Justin Beiber (spelling)? and calling me an "old gamer geezer". I'm not convinced.] Well if he is done with his ranting and raving so am I. lols.
---