GGs Darcsen, Kosta and other PAL players.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Darcsen, Kosta and other PAL players.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#1
I was just searching HC FFA for spits and giggles. I can't believe I found someone :D

I feel bad that you two suffered through my cross-continental lag for a bunch of Hardcore matches. But I'm glad to see how often you all play.

I had gotten stuck when ever I was searching BTGB. It would show a match between [HUNT]Dani and someone else, then I'd get an error. So I started searching the other playlists.
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#2
I don't remember Andy lagging (England). Are you sure you are laggy to the other hemisphere? I can be laggy with Chain and Mike and they are hours from me.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#3
1Pefrog posted...
I don't remember Andy lagging (England). Are you sure you are laggy to the other hemisphere? I can be laggy with Chain and Mike and they are hours from me.

Well, I really have no idea if I'm lagging or not. But I figured I was, because sometimes people are shooting at me with lock-on, and I can see that the lock-on is making them face directions where I'm not.

User Info: Darcsen8

Darcsen8
3 years ago#4
Derppopotamus posted...
I was just searching HC FFA for spits and giggles. I can't believe I found someone :D

I feel bad that you two suffered through my cross-continental lag for a bunch of Hardcore matches. But I'm glad to see how often you all play.

I had gotten stuck when ever I was searching BTGB. It would show a match between [HUNT]Dani and someone else, then I'd get an error. So I started searching the other playlists.

GG to you too! Altough, you were kicking my but in HC FFA :P We played like 4 matches I believe? You won all of them, except with 1 game in which we tied with the same amount of kills. But I still lost that game, I'm so bad at HC XD
Nah, the connection was totally fine in my opinion. It seemed stable to me at least, no real problems.

I actually had the same problem :O When I randomly searched BTGB, it also matched me with [HUNT]Dani and some guy called Sabi$something. It would give me a: "Unknown Error, Unable to connect to remote host. Leaving the match and returning to the menu" - message.

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#5
Darcsen8 posted...
I actually had the same problem :O When I randomly searched BTGB, it also matched me with [HUNT]Dani and some guy called Sabi$something. It would give me a: "Unknown Error, Unable to connect to remote host. Leaving the match and returning to the menu" - message.

Woah, that's weird. And whats even weirder is that HUNT is NTSC clan. All the members live in Mexico, from what I've heard.

User Info: Kostie100

Kostie100
3 years ago#6
Ahhh I got slaughtered, especially in hcffa. Was my first time playing hardcore but still not a good excuse for that score. Derpy you are pro with the pistol lol. There was a bit of lag against you but nothing to bad. I think I went better when we versed in btgb with my phase rifle.
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935, MH3 HR: 359, MK7 VR: 23xxx, Kid Icarus Uprising + Sky Kings <3, SM3DL 100%. Wii U <3. Nintendo <3.

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#7
Kostie100 posted...
Ahhh I got slaughtered, especially in hcffa. Was my first time playing hardcore but still not a good excuse for that score. Derpy you are pro with the pistol lol. There was a bit of lag against you but nothing to bad.

For me, I feel and extreme delay on a lot of stuff. But it's a lot better then the people spazzing out and not being able to hit anyone. So I'm fine with the wee bit of lag I get.

I think I went better when we versed in btgb with my phase rifle.

Heh heh, Yeah. On my end it was, fumbling around for a ranged gun on the ground, while getting mowed down by the snipars. You three did great.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#8
I remember a LONG time ago when I played with Andy as AndyIntheUK. Is this a glitch? Or what?
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: Kostie100

Kostie100
3 years ago#9
Derppopotamus posted...
Kostie100 posted...
Ahhh I got slaughtered, especially in hcffa. Was my first time playing hardcore but still not a good excuse for that score. Derpy you are pro with the pistol lol. There was a bit of lag against you but nothing to bad.

For me, I feel and extreme delay on a lot of stuff. But it's a lot better then the people spazzing out and not being able to hit anyone. So I'm fine with the wee bit of lag I get.

I think I went better when we versed in btgb with my phase rifle.

Heh heh, Yeah. On my end it was, fumbling around for a ranged gun on the ground, while getting mowed down by the snipars. You three did great.

Is derpy an alt account or your first one?
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935, MH3 HR: 359, MK7 VR: 23xxx, Kid Icarus Uprising + Sky Kings <3, SM3DL 100%. Wii U <3. Nintendo <3.

User Info: Darcsen8

Darcsen8
3 years ago#10
xXAISPXx posted...
I remember a LONG time ago when I played with Andy as AndyIntheUK. Is this a glitch? Or what?

Didn't he have 2 wiis? One for PAL and one for NTSC?
Well everyone, can just make a random account name. Perhaps [HUNT]Dani is a member of the PAL branch of the clan :X
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Darcsen, Kosta and other PAL players.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived