GGs Darcsen, Kosta and other PAL players.

#1DerppopotamusPosted 3/21/2013 3:35:14 PM
I was just searching HC FFA for spits and giggles. I can't believe I found someone :D

I feel bad that you two suffered through my cross-continental lag for a bunch of Hardcore matches. But I'm glad to see how often you all play.

I had gotten stuck when ever I was searching BTGB. It would show a match between [HUNT]Dani and someone else, then I'd get an error. So I started searching the other playlists.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#21PefrogPosted 3/21/2013 3:53:11 PM
I don't remember Andy lagging (England). Are you sure you are laggy to the other hemisphere? I can be laggy with Chain and Mike and they are hours from me.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3Derppopotamus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:07:36 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I don't remember Andy lagging (England). Are you sure you are laggy to the other hemisphere? I can be laggy with Chain and Mike and they are hours from me.

Well, I really have no idea if I'm lagging or not. But I figured I was, because sometimes people are shooting at me with lock-on, and I can see that the lock-on is making them face directions where I'm not.
---
#4Darcsen8Posted 3/21/2013 5:19:19 PM(edited)
Derppopotamus posted...
I was just searching HC FFA for spits and giggles. I can't believe I found someone :D

I feel bad that you two suffered through my cross-continental lag for a bunch of Hardcore matches. But I'm glad to see how often you all play.

I had gotten stuck when ever I was searching BTGB. It would show a match between [HUNT]Dani and someone else, then I'd get an error. So I started searching the other playlists.

GG to you too! Altough, you were kicking my but in HC FFA :P We played like 4 matches I believe? You won all of them, except with 1 game in which we tied with the same amount of kills. But I still lost that game, I'm so bad at HC XD
Nah, the connection was totally fine in my opinion. It seemed stable to me at least, no real problems.

I actually had the same problem :O When I randomly searched BTGB, it also matched me with [HUNT]Dani and some guy called Sabi$something. It would give me a: "Unknown Error, Unable to connect to remote host. Leaving the match and returning to the menu" - message.
#5Derppopotamus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:34:52 PM
Darcsen8 posted...
I actually had the same problem :O When I randomly searched BTGB, it also matched me with [HUNT]Dani and some guy called Sabi$something. It would give me a: "Unknown Error, Unable to connect to remote host. Leaving the match and returning to the menu" - message.

Woah, that's weird. And whats even weirder is that HUNT is NTSC clan. All the members live in Mexico, from what I've heard.
---
#6Kostie100Posted 3/21/2013 5:39:48 PM
Ahhh I got slaughtered, especially in hcffa. Was my first time playing hardcore but still not a good excuse for that score. Derpy you are pro with the pistol lol. There was a bit of lag against you but nothing to bad. I think I went better when we versed in btgb with my phase rifle.
---
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935, MH3 HR: 359, MK7 VR: 23xxx, Kid Icarus Uprising + Sky Kings <3, SM3DL 100%. Wii U <3. Nintendo <3.
#7Derppopotamus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:51:42 PM
Kostie100 posted...
Ahhh I got slaughtered, especially in hcffa. Was my first time playing hardcore but still not a good excuse for that score. Derpy you are pro with the pistol lol. There was a bit of lag against you but nothing to bad.

For me, I feel and extreme delay on a lot of stuff. But it's a lot better then the people spazzing out and not being able to hit anyone. So I'm fine with the wee bit of lag I get.

I think I went better when we versed in btgb with my phase rifle.

Heh heh, Yeah. On my end it was, fumbling around for a ranged gun on the ground, while getting mowed down by the snipars. You three did great.
---
#8xXAISPXxPosted 3/21/2013 5:51:59 PM
I remember a LONG time ago when I played with Andy as AndyIntheUK. Is this a glitch? Or what?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#9Kostie100Posted 3/21/2013 9:11:05 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
Kostie100 posted...
Ahhh I got slaughtered, especially in hcffa. Was my first time playing hardcore but still not a good excuse for that score. Derpy you are pro with the pistol lol. There was a bit of lag against you but nothing to bad.

For me, I feel and extreme delay on a lot of stuff. But it's a lot better then the people spazzing out and not being able to hit anyone. So I'm fine with the wee bit of lag I get.

I think I went better when we versed in btgb with my phase rifle.

Heh heh, Yeah. On my end it was, fumbling around for a ranged gun on the ground, while getting mowed down by the snipars. You three did great.

Is derpy an alt account or your first one?
---
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935, MH3 HR: 359, MK7 VR: 23xxx, Kid Icarus Uprising + Sky Kings <3, SM3DL 100%. Wii U <3. Nintendo <3.
#10Darcsen8Posted 3/22/2013 4:05:08 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
I remember a LONG time ago when I played with Andy as AndyIntheUK. Is this a glitch? Or what?

Didn't he have 2 wiis? One for PAL and one for NTSC?
Well everyone, can just make a random account name. Perhaps [HUNT]Dani is a member of the PAL branch of the clan :X