Conduit 2 weapon tier list.

#11LigersRulePosted 3/22/2013 10:24:20 AM
Hawke0 posted...
LigersRule posted...
If you aren't judging by that standard, then mind telling me why you think a Warp Pistol user would be even with a SPAS or SCAR user in a fight?

They wouldn't be, It's near the bottom of the balanced weapons while the other two are at the top.

You claim them both as being balanced.

I don't usually differentiate between top and bottom of specific lists. If they are both in the same category, I believe they should be equal enough that they are basically evenly matched.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#12B05S_BrennanPosted 3/22/2013 11:17:04 AM
I don't think the Carbonizer is OP. Yes, it will destroy people that are trying to take it head-on, but it's actually one of the easier weapons to counter. You can hardly move while firing, and the lack of hit markers make AR-C and Flash-Bangs pretty effective. TPC is good because you can fire some mines and then get behind cover.

@Signal: I don't understand how EF makes the SPAS OP. I know why some people find EF itself OP, but I don't think it has any special effects on the SPAS.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#13xXAISPXxPosted 3/22/2013 11:37:55 AM
The Carbonizer isn't really a pain unless the user has double armor.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#14DerppopotamusPosted 3/22/2013 1:32:00 PM
Do you mean Tier List with perks?

SCAR, SPAS, and PR are the weapons that you see used the most in competitive matches. Wouldn't say they are OP, unless paired with certain loadouts.

Not sure where to put the Carby. Given enough time and an open battlefield and it seems to win most gun fights. But it seems to be set on a specific time-to-kill since it can't get headshots. Thus the OHKO weapons tend to keep the Carbonizer in check... sometimes.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 3/22/2013 3:11:51 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
The Carbonizer isn't really a pain unless the user has double armor.

It sort of a trade-off. You get more damage resistance but your movement is reduced even more.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#16Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:29:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:31:49 AM
Chariloe posted...
Overpowered
Hive Cannon
Phase Rifle
SMAW
SCAR

Balanced
Widowmaker Turret
SPAS
USP
TPC Launcher
Warp Pistol
Shrieker
Strike Rifle
Dark Star
HVS45
Carbonizer

Underpowered
AR-C Eclipse
MP5KA4
Deatomizer
Aegis Device

IMO

You put the HVS45 above the carby and AR-C?
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#18Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:42:00 AM
LigersRule posted...
Hawke0 posted...
LigersRule posted...
If you aren't judging by that standard, then mind telling me why you think a Warp Pistol user would be even with a SPAS or SCAR user in a fight?

They wouldn't be, It's near the bottom of the balanced weapons while the other two are at the top.

You claim them both as being balanced.

I don't usually differentiate between top and bottom of specific lists. If they are both in the same category, I believe they should be equal enough that they are basically evenly matched.

It's more about position than what the guns rank is. If I didn't include "overpowered", "balanced", and "underpowered" we wouldn't be having this discussion.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter