Shift+del.

owate wrong board.
#12DerppopotamusPosted 3/22/2013 5:22:47 PM
Kostie100 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
_Signal posted...
Well you don't love it more than me.

*Hides picture of USP45*

Oh! I was just... Uh... forget you saw that.

Lol you and your usp -_-

Some people like the ARC, a lot of people like the SPAS, and a bunch of people love the Phase Rifle.

But for me, I just love a low damage Pistol. The only thing I love more than a USP, is a USP with a Flashlight or Laser on it.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#13kilfrfunPosted 3/22/2013 9:17:50 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
The USP needs just a LITTLE more ammo. I believe the amount of ammo TCon's USP45 has per clip is perfect.

dude halo ce shotgun ammo clip will blow your mind, especially on 343 guilty level.

its just wrong
---
We need Dinos
#14_SignalPosted 3/22/2013 9:18:51 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

But for me, I just love a low damage Pistol. The only thing I love more than a USP, is a USP with a Flashlight or Laser on it.

Hey! Where did you get that flashlight? And that LASER?

Ohh... I am so going to tell Bob. I can't believe he gave you one and not me.

You always were the favorite.

*Tries to take a picture of my USP with my phone.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#15Loremas1861(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:01:28 PM
Bump. Closing poll in 2 days.
---
You become who you hang out with.
#16--Hope--Posted 3/23/2013 3:12:18 PM
Sometimes I think the pistol is overpowered. Example:
When I am playing a match and someone with a USP45 and no ballistics upgrades shoots another player with a heavy weapon before even using half of his pistol clip [no headshots either]. Anyone else besides me think thats maybe a little ridiculous? A secondary pistol beating a primary weapon like nothing. Aren't secondary weapons supposed to be just that, just backup weapons in case you run out of ammo? Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on the perspective of the people who use it.
I stated my opinion, anyone else care to share?
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#17Loremas1861(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:56:22 AM
Bump.
---
You become who you hang out with.
#18xXAISPXxPosted 3/24/2013 7:27:12 AM
--Hope-- posted...
When I am playing a match and someone with a USP45 and no ballistics upgrades shoots another player with a heavy weapon before even using half of his pistol clip [no headshots either]. Anyone else besides me think thats maybe a little ridiculous? A secondary pistol beating a primary weapon like nothing. Aren't secondary weapons supposed to be just that, just backup weapons in case you run out of ammo? Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on the perspective of the people who use it.

I think it's UP! I throw entire clips on my opponent which don't even kill my prey. It may be just lag, since I realized how awful my connection is...

Secondary weapons are supposed to be fast backups in case you are somehow unable to use the primary gun.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#19Hawke0Posted 3/24/2013 7:51:31 AM
They should be different but equal.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#20kilfrfunPosted 3/24/2013 11:54:24 AM
--Hope-- posted...

TCon FFA Usp = RoT with win
---
We need Dinos