ATTN B05S members.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN B05S members.
3 years ago#21
Divide, I heard another really good player is going to join AER. I don't know his name but

he is good trust me. But on the other hand AER is going to get owned by BO5S^ clan.
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
3 years ago#22
I got his name, its (AER) Shen.
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
3 years ago#23
--Hope-- posted...
Divide, I heard another really good player is going to join AER. I don't know his name but

he is good trust me. But on the other hand AER is going to get owned by BO5S^ clan.

Haha. I don't know about that. They have a pretty balanced team by the sounds of it. Only played SCRUMDOG so far though.
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
3 years ago#24
DivideByAER posted...
You got a good practice I'm guessing. We will still crush your small souls to ash c:

DivideByAER posted...
I am just teasing of course. Don't wanna sound arrogant or anything. Plus it's pretty even. You guys from what I've seen on past topics are actually a big challenge c:

Well, we're pretty good in GB. We haven't been playing as much HC recently, but we're trying to get back into it before the war.
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
3 years ago#25
1Pefrog posted...
Good games Brennan, Ricky, AISP. I figured some things out.

Good games. That was a much different experience than the previous few hc games
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
- - - (Shadice)
3 years ago#26
You guys wanna practice again tonight at 9:00 EST?
3 years ago#27
I probably won't be able to sneak in today.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
3 years ago#28
xXAISPXx posted...
I probably won't be able to sneak in today.

You really need to stop doing that man.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN B05S members.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived