Ok I know this sounds a little self centered but its not, Trust (lol) me....

#111PefrogPosted 3/26/2013 6:22:26 PM
--Hope-- posted...
_Signal posted...
I probably have a vid of Dark*Star aka Dug. Let me look at what I've uploaded and I'll get back to you.

Thanks _Signal. 1Pefrog, do I apear to be moving slow when I fight you? Or do I skip screens?

(I really think how fast you (generally speaking to everyone) are has something to do with how good your "ping" is and all of that tech stuff. ) Maybe I am wrong, maybe not.

Hope, you don't really appear to move slow or skip screens.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:53:31 PM
1Pefrog posted...
--Hope-- posted...
_Signal posted...
I probably have a vid of Dark*Star aka Dug. Let me look at what I've uploaded and I'll get back to you.

Thanks _Signal. 1Pefrog, do I apear to be moving slow when I fight you? Or do I skip screens?

(I really think how fast you (generally speaking to everyone) are has something to do with how good your "ping" is and all of that tech stuff. ) Maybe I am wrong, maybe not.

Hope, you don't really appear to move slow or skip screens.

Ok, paranoia over.
Have you ever wondered what you look like on someone else's screen though ( how fast and all)???

On my screen you seem pretty fast, not skipping fast but average moderate fast. Hmm. Maybe we have the same connection speed........
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#13xXAISPXxPosted 3/27/2013 6:56:13 PM
_Signal posted...
I just need to play more in general AISP. I'm not on nearly as much as I used to be.

Dug was one of the most talked about players before he joined because his connection was so variable (Hi Dug!).

One thing worth mentioning, and it took me an embarrassingly long time to discover this, well, actually I didn't discover it, somebody pointed it out to me.

You move more slowly when firing.

For a long time I just thought that surge in the animation was some kind of simulated recoil, but I was wrong, you actually do slow down.

I don't know if some loadouts are more affected than others, but you definitely lose speed when shooting.

I knew you would move more slowly when scoped, but not when shooting.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#14xXAISPXxPosted 3/27/2013 7:01:54 PM
--Hope-- posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Ay...well...where and when did you hear that? My connection is rage-inducing.

Rage inducing as in rage inducing for you, or for the other dude? Because most of the time it seems you are the one with the 99.9% faster connection then the rest of the people in this area ( I looked up your network speed on the " Post your network speed here" post.). Lol. Or wait, maybe it was BO5S Brennan with the connection faster than 99.9% of the people in the area. ( the area meaning this sectors network server or whatever.I don't really know my technical terms.....) Anyway, AISP is your connection slow or its it the other way around? Mine can pretty nasty at times ( for me).

"Rage inducing as in rage inducing for you, or for the other dude?"
Both, I would say.

"Anyway, AISP is your connection slow or its it the other way around? "
My connection is weird. Usually 95% players in a match will lose connection and leave the match. In some circumstances, I remain in the lobby, which means it is either a great connection or my WiFi is evil and gave everyone errors. Whatever life wants.

Again, my connection is weird. It lags at certain times and doesn't. I really don't know.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}