Player Tier list.

#11B05S_BrennanPosted 3/27/2013 1:33:08 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Is Derpy that good?! We need to play more, Derps!

The thing is, he'll probably hold back. He usually does. When he goes all out though, he's definitely top tier.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#12Hawke0Posted 3/27/2013 3:57:49 PM
^this
Also, sorry for missing the HC games. I'll try to make it to the one in an hour.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#13xXAISPXxPosted 3/27/2013 5:19:28 PM
Ah, well no wonder why I haven't seen Derpy's shine yet. I would like to see Derpy go all out, then. It'll be fun. I like getting killed multiple times by really good players.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#14DerppopotamusPosted 3/27/2013 6:31:33 PM
@AISP, I think they meant to say someone else's name, I'm no good.

Can I just start listing off some really good players? I hope that's alright.
Uhm, Nitefire. That fellow is kind of awesome. I've seen some crazy stuff in the kill log from Nitefire. But he never does it when anybody is looking.

IggyKop. He can take it slow and be cautious. In the small chance he does get surrounded by foes and he drops each one of them. I love it.

[BPB]Khmer. Kicked my butt everytime I ran into him in a 1v1 scenario. And the BPB clan seems to really tear it up in clan matches from what I've read. Keep up the good work, Rick.

I just like 'em for doing great without holding down the sprint button the entire match... I bet I do that sometimes ._." I know there's a couple more I'd like to list off, but I'm really tired and my mind is drawing a blank. Don't feel bad if I didn't say your name, I keep getting a memory of playing Hawke and he had some solid accuracy and not being overly evasive. Uhh, not that there's anything wrong with that... playstyle? It's just... I see people missing a lot of shots, but winning gun fights because they mash the jump button. I really wanted to recognize those troopers who stay strong and stay calm. (And then all the post pointing out that I am really spazzy ingame XD)

Oh! and Jaye? Okey, so he's not amazing and I only got to play him twice. But Jaye has such huge variety in his loadouts that he is a bunch of fun to play with. I couldn't keep myself from taking this opportunity to point him out.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#15xXAISPXxPosted 3/27/2013 6:49:46 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
@AISP, I think they meant to say someone else's name, I'm no good.

Can I just start listing off some really good players? I hope that's alright.
Uhm, Nitefire. That fellow is kind of awesome. I've seen some crazy stuff in the kill log from Nitefire. But he never does it when anybody is looking.

IggyKop. He can take it slow and be cautious. In the small chance he does get surrounded by foes and he drops each one of them. I love it.

[BPB]Khmer. Kicked my butt everytime I ran into him in a 1v1 scenario. And the BPB clan seems to really tear it up in clan matches from what I've read. Keep up the good work, Rick.

I just like 'em for doing great without holding down the sprint button the entire match... I bet I do that sometimes ._." I know there's a couple more I'd like to list off, but I'm really tired and my mind is drawing a blank. Don't feel bad if I didn't say your name, I keep getting a memory of playing Hawke and he had some solid accuracy and not being overly evasive. Uhh, not that there's anything wrong with that... playstyle? It's just... I see people missing a lot of shots, but winning gun fights because they mash the jump button. I really wanted to recognize those troopers who stay strong and stay calm. (And then all the post pointing out that I am really spazzy ingame XD)

Oh! and Jaye? Okey, so he's not amazing and I only got to play him twice. But Jaye has such huge variety in his loadouts that he is a bunch of fun to play with. I couldn't keep myself from taking this opportunity to point him out.

True, it was probably DerpyEyes that was so good. Not you, you're horrible, hahaha.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#16KhmerInceptionPosted 3/27/2013 7:57:21 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

[BPB]Khmer Kicked my butt everytime I ran into him in a 1v1 scenario. And the BPB clan seems to really tear it up in clan matches from what I've read. Keep up the good work, Rick.

Oh gurrrrl, stop making me blush. It's awkward being a man and having that fuzzy feeling inside, y'know what I mean, mang? You mutilate me all the time and you know it! You purdy little flower you. Keep up your awesome personality, Tina.
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
#17SrChronicPosted 3/27/2013 7:58:58 PM
Chronic with no hands > Everyone else
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#18CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:07:12 PM
SrChronic posted...

But yo have hands, so your argument is moot.

If you want to be the best, you'll have to cut them off.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#19KhmerGirlPosted 3/27/2013 8:17:29 PM

Chronic! So great to see you drop by! I hope your life has been all things awesome!

And yeah, you were definitely a great player, it was always a fun challenge going against you.
---
Join the C2 chats: http://tiny.cc/ruulrw
#20DerppopotamusPosted 3/27/2013 8:26:19 PM
SrChronic

Oh, swear word!

Bro, we must trade recipes sometime. I'm getting bored of chili and cake.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.