what is your favorite scene in C2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. what is your favorite scene in C2?

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#11
stardust121 posted...
Boo agartha. That place is terrible for us poor close quarter players.

Serenity though, that place is where the fun rests. It's a pretty small map, with plenty of room to manuever, and get's extremely hectic with a full lobby(in a good way).

"cliff" is also an excellent place to maneuver
and escape haha
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#12
I love and hate streets. Streets is a great map for strategy and versatility but my black holes will disappear in certain places. You would think that I would know exactly where those places are, but every time I play I find a new place.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

Mey_girl
3 years ago#13
1Pefrog posted...
I love and hate streets. Streets is a great map for strategy and versatility but my black holes will disappear in certain places. You would think that I would know exactly where those places are, but every time I play I find a new place.

that's an enigma o:
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124

User Info: Memo-77

Memo-77
3 years ago#14
Zzup Mey! I like Avalanche, Crash site, Streets and Pentagon (the best of all)...I really hate Precipice and Dig Site, I-just-can't-be-decent in that map...am I right Mey?
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...

User Info: HUNT_HEROE_MEX

HUNT_HEROE_MEX
3 years ago#15
If you want to snipe, in agartha or pentagon prime, if you want kill a lot, i think serenity is the best, where the fountain is, it becomes a massacre

User Info: HUNT_HEROE_MEX

HUNT_HEROE_MEX
3 years ago#16
If you want to snipe, in agartha or pentagon prime, if you want kill a lot, i think serenity is the best, where the fountain is, it becomes a massacre

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#17
HUNT_HEROE_MEX posted...

HangarD9?
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

Mey_girl
3 years ago#18
xXAISPXx posted...
HUNT_HEROE_MEX posted...

HangarD9?

no no is [HUNT]Heroe :)
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124

Mey_girl
3 years ago#19
Memo-77 posted...
Zzup Mey! I like Avalanche, Crash site, Streets and Pentagon (the best of all)...I really hate Precipice and Dig Site, I-just-can't-be-decent in that map...am I right Mey?

I hate those scenarios,
annoying, I must admit that pentagon is good!
but I think we all have the same tastes:
"streets"

todos unos bilingues jajaja xD
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. what is your favorite scene in C2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived