<%("Hello World!") %>

#1Memo-77Posted 3/26/2013 12:04:58 PM
Hi Conduit 2!
Finally I found a Conduit 2 community with interesting topics and very cool partners (I guess there are a bunch of ladies around the game).
I've been playing with many of you and I think you are a-w-e-s-o-m-e-!
XG I just can't get you and when I do finally it's just for luck...
Brennan is incredible in any scenario...
There was a player named BpKmer or something, sorry if I'm wrong with your name but, man! incredible with Spas!!!
Ricky....oh Ricky!.... amazing matches last night! at the end we was just goofing in Pentagon while XG was shooting at both of us! it was soo much fun! But then we found again and we scored 1 match for me and 2 for you...amazing!
Dangalangman, darkStar, HuntMey, SKILLZ, DRO88 and many more that show me that Conduit 2 is not for stressing my nervs with every beating I got...
AISP is incredible with his Phase R. and dude...I do not rage quit...just have a horrible connection...I have finished losing 28-10 against many of you and never RQ, sorry, it's not in my hands....that's the reason why everyone is faster than me even if they are without MetalLegs and Supercharger...I am soo slow than everyone and have terrible problems with my aiming, I really suck aiming...I don't care, just need to practice more...
I like PR but my favorite is the SPAS without perks...and that's the reason why I always lose...but what da h*ll! This is just for fun!
I hope we find soon again and please, be kind with new people in boards, I have 2 jobs and 2 kids, I'm a grown man and I'm one of the Nintendo generation since I was a kid...and... I mean...age doesn't matter....does it?
By the way, I'm from Mexico...and play anytime I can, TV's always in use...
See ya guys (and girls, I don't know)
#2XG4LegendPosted 3/26/2013 12:09:04 PM
Oh hai.
---
DANGALANG MAN!!! only I can say it, cause I am.. the Dangalang Man.
#3Mey_girlPosted 3/26/2013 12:21:05 PM
Hola memo 77 soy [HUNT]Mey no hay necesidad de hablar en ingles
que tambien soy de México xD
si ayer nos hicimos los tontos jajaja que divertido
khmer es una chica, excelente usando las SPAS :D
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124
#4KhmerGirlPosted 3/26/2013 12:56:07 PM
Woah! Hey, man! I really enjoy playing against you, you're an awesome player! I have a lot of fun in the matches we play together. It's alright about your connection, I have horrible connection as well, lag-mania and dc-ing everywhere.

And I think you're a great player, it's fun going Spas-ing with you, and I saw you decided to go perkless one time! Whoohoo! Another perkless buddy! See you around in C2, glad to see you on the boards, and welcome, bro.
---
Do the Harlem Shake (C2 edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5JbSikYRQ
#5Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:24:20 PM
XG4Legend posted...
Oh hai.

Whats'up dude! I saw you stayed away from Ricky and me, you are gentle (if there is not a crowded game and if you are not against me )...I remember one game, 3 vs 3 and you were my enemy, my partners left me alone and you just stop kickin' my butt to made it a little fair...but you are sssoooo agressive in your "assassin mode"...
Nice playin' even when I'm losing...c'ya soon!
#6DerppopotamusPosted 3/26/2013 1:38:04 PM
:D Hey Memo!

I've been told you rock in-game. And after reading your post, I've come to the conclusion that you rock outside the game.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#7Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:39:34 PM
Mey_girl posted...

A todo dar encontrar a un compañero de México, soy de Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, de qué parte eres tú? Nunca me imaginé que nos comunicaramos para hacer algo diferente, recuerdo a SKILLZ que nos arrasó con su SMAW, impasible, no? Pero al final agarró la onda...fue divertido jugar diferente, ahora estoy de vacaciones de semana santa del trabajo, juego en las noches de 7 a 9 y en las madrugadas o muy temprano en la mañana, Khmer es una chica, que padre! Es una excelente jugadora...no logro mucho ante ella...pero es divertido...
Adjunto mi FC: 2624-2302-9965 por si me quieres agregar, veo que hay otros HUNT matando habilmente, son nicks tuyos?
saludos y gracias por la bienvenida!
#8Mey_girlPosted 3/26/2013 1:44:54 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Mey_girl posted...

A todo dar encontrar a un compañero de México, soy de Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, de qué parte eres tú? Nunca me imaginé que nos comunicaramos para hacer algo diferente, recuerdo a SKILLZ que nos arrasó con su SMAW, impasible, no? Pero al final agarró la onda...fue divertido jugar diferente, ahora estoy de vacaciones de semana santa del trabajo, juego en las noches de 7 a 9 y en las madrugadas o muy temprano en la mañana, Khmer es una chica, que padre! Es una excelente jugadora...no logro mucho ante ella...pero es divertido...
Adjunto mi FC: 2624-2302-9965 por si me quieres agregar, veo que hay otros HUNT matando habilmente, son nicks tuyos?
saludos y gracias por la bienvenida!

si, si gustas unirte al clan, es puro mexicano :D
soy de la ciudad de México, y si son mis nicks :)
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124
#9Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:57:24 PM

Gracias Mey, seria grandioso, ahora estoy conociendo lo que son los clanes mientras leo los posts anteriores, espero no ser un bulto para los HUNT ya que no soy bueno apuntando o usando al natural algunas armas como el Rifle de Pulso o el Shrieker (que en lo personal me encanta)
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
#10Mey_girlPosted 3/26/2013 2:13:09 PM
Memo-77 posted...

Gracias Mey, seria grandioso, ahora estoy conociendo lo que son los clanes mientras leo los posts anteriores, espero no ser un bulto para los HUNT ya que no soy bueno apuntando o usando al natural algunas armas como el Rifle de Pulso o el Shrieker (que en lo personal me encanta)

que va! es usted muy bueno, seria un placer que estuviera con nosotros!
necesito que entre a la pagina oficial de los hunt:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/301655893288205/?fref=ts
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
[HUNT]Mey 4041-4939-8124