<%("Hello World!") %>

#21stardust121Posted 3/26/2013 3:26:04 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Hi Conduit 2!
Finally I found a Conduit 2 community with interesting topics and very cool partners (I guess there are a bunch of ladies around the game).

Ricky....oh Ricky!.... amazing matches last night! at the end we was just goofing in Pentagon while XG was shooting at both of us! it was soo much fun! But then we found again and we scored 1 match for me and 2 for you...amazing!

By the way, I'm from Mexico...and play anytime I can, TV's always in use...
See ya guys (and girls, I don't know)

Hey there, pretty cool to technically meet you.
And yup, pretty intense games yesterday. I never really realized how terribly slow a person will move with no metal legs and supercharger. It's kind of annoying actually haha. If it weren't for that speed thing, i'd definitely go perkless more often.

Goofing around is always fun, too. And all of the unique things with the game make it even more fun (glitches, weapons....)
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
- - - (Shadice)
#22Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 4:01:07 PM
stardust121 posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Hi Conduit 2!
Finally I found a Conduit 2 community with interesting topics and very cool partners (I guess there are a bunch of ladies around the game).

Ricky....oh Ricky!.... amazing matches last night! at the end we was just goofing in Pentagon while XG was shooting at both of us! it was soo much fun! But then we found again and we scored 1 match for me and 2 for you...amazing!

By the way, I'm from Mexico...and play anytime I can, TV's always in use...
See ya guys (and girls, I don't know)

Hey there, pretty cool to technically meet you.
And yup, pretty intense games yesterday. I never really realized how terribly slow a person will move with no metal legs and supercharger. It's kind of annoying actually haha. If it weren't for that speed thing, i'd definitely go perkless more often.

Goofing around is always fun, too. And all of the unique things with the game make it even more fun (glitches, weapons....)

Yeah! It was fun! You made me look ridiculous with your SPAS, I almost caught you in the air a couple of times, and twice you killed me with 10% life remaining, just one bullet made the difference! It's weird running at natural, with no perks, but it's nice gettin' back to the roots, going perkless help me to remember my first games in multiplayer...
We need to play more often... See ya'!
By the way, you helped me to climb to that rock in Lost City...thanks for that, I appreciate that...greetings!
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
#23CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/26/2013 4:48:07 PM
Yo!
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#24Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 5:37:53 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Yo!

Chain! Great surprise! Good games, isn't it?
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
#251PefrogPosted 3/26/2013 5:38:11 PM
Hey Memo77. Good games. Glad to see you are back from event horizon.

BYE (like you spelled on the wall)

dark^star
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#26B05S_BrennanPosted 3/26/2013 5:57:05 PM
Hey bro.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#27Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:01:02 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Hey Memo77. Good games. Glad to see you are back from event horizon.

BYE (like you spelled on the wall)

dark^star

Event Horizon...ahhjajaja!...I love that movie...yeah...great games Darkstar, I tought you were DRO88...u are Bo5s dark?...excelent darkstar movements dude! U always caught me @Pentagon...
next time I see you I'll make a reverence...before I shoot
---
#28Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:08:48 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hey bro.

Hi Brennan! Always fun playing with you...you are an amazing player...and BO5S always agressive...I learn a lot of all of you...
I hope we play soon...
---
#29nightfire0013Posted 3/26/2013 8:11:43 PM
Hola! Que tal?
---
I confess.
#30Hawke0Posted 3/26/2013 8:17:15 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
:D Hey Memo!

I've been told you rock in-game. And after reading your post, I've come to the conclusion that you rock outside the game.

This.
I don't think I've ever played with you, I'm Hawke. I've been busy lately with
http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/21/rogue-trooper-quartz-zone-massacre-review.aspx

and

http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/20/metroid-other-m-review-there-are-the-good-metroid-games-then-there-39-s-that-other-one.aspx

So I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't played together. I've also missed the HC games that I started organizing /: I need to make it to them more often, assuming they're still going on.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter