Campers

#1xXAISPXxPosted 3/26/2013 3:53:26 PM
I didn't know what this term was until today, to be honest. Do campers annoy you so much? They don't annoy me at all, simply because you can use countless strategies to avoid this.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#2KainWindPosted 3/26/2013 4:28:02 PM(edited)
http://i.imgur.com/lsJEUbJ.jpg
---
I had this incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly, fantastically directionally-challenged guy with me right here...
http://i.imgur.com/vEZ3lhE.jpg - Chuuni
#3stardust121Posted 3/26/2013 4:18:25 PM
To a degree, yup. It really depends on the map. Campers on Serenity or precipice? Not so much.

Tpc campers (and i do mean plural) on streets? Yep, huge bother. They'll trap themselves upstairs, and I can't reach them because they'll have layers of mines waiting for anyone who approaches.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
- - - (Shadice)
#4KhmerGirlPosted 3/26/2013 4:57:01 PM
I mean, as long as they bring some marshmallows along with them for me to roast, then I have no complaints.

But campers, I'm the player that doesn't like to think to be honest. I rush and go in real quick, and I don't ever learn from my mistakes, I just wanna keep running and jumping in there, I can't stand fighting from afar. I just need to be right there in the commotion, I love the close combat feel. So if it's like a SMAW camper watching over the stairs in Streets or Crash Site, I go there. Die. Go there. Die. Go there. Die. Lather, rinse, repeat.
---
Do the Harlem Shake (C2 edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5JbSikYRQ
#5DerppopotamusPosted 3/26/2013 5:49:29 PM
stardust121 posted...
To a degree, yup. It really depends on the map. Campers on Serenity or precipice? Not so much.

Tpc campers (and i do mean plural) on streets? Yep, huge bother. They'll trap themselves upstairs, and I can't reach them because they'll have layers of mines waiting for anyone who approaches.

Yeah those. So many people camp the stairs with a SMAW and TPC. I just pray I have a really good team-mate sniper waiting on him in my base.

I'd like to just ignore the guy, but there's no way for me to tell my buddies that he's waiting for them. So I spend the whole match punching friendlies as they run by into the Normandy.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#6rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 3/26/2013 5:53:45 PM
stardust121 posted...

These people are DRIZZT wannabes, according to justin.
---
What I If Told You...
You Read The Top Sentence Wrong.
#7DerppopotamusPosted 3/26/2013 6:02:31 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...

Oh gawsh, Justin hated me so much.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/26/2013 6:03:24 PM
I was in a match once, where we were being beat really badly
Slain Desperately!
And literally EVERYBODY switched to TCP and layed mines EVERYWHERE on the stairs.

So this would have been 4 TCP guys, and Me. And we just waited.

And then... Suddenly... Everybody on the other charged, headed by Brennan.
None of them died, and Brennan killed every one of us.

I don't think my team got a single kill the rest of the match.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 3/26/2013 6:09:36 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...

Oh gawsh, Justin hated me so much.

why?
---
What I If Told You...
You Read The Top Sentence Wrong.
#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/26/2013 6:10:43 PM
Who's Justin?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656