Lag on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Lag on the Wii U?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#1
Is there any lag with Conduit 2 on the Wii U? Just asking.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#2
It can only help to ease the hardware bottleneck of the wii.

For me, it seemed that lag was generally improved, though it was minor.
People seemed to move a lot more twichily, as if the game was able to correct peoples location at a higher rate.
Instead of smoothly wandering over larger distances.

But again, the effect was small.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#3
I totally agree with Chain that any improvement in lag is pretty minimal.

I have also seen the twitchiness that he described. I'm not sure that it's a good thing for me. It's made it much more difficult for me to track targets using the PR and Scar while scoped. I was always lagging behind the target. In fact, after using the default turning speed and cursor sensitivity settings for more than a year and a half, I had to increase both by about 15% to try and compensate for the twitchiness.

I also noticed this twitchiness in some of the players here when they got their WiiU's even while I was still playing on the Wii.

I'm not sure how the Wii U runs the Wii games, but it may or may not be able to utilize the additional processing power of the U.

I will say that my Wii U has fewer problems connecting to my WiFi network at home. I was running my Wii with a LAN adapter.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Lag on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived