-HC- vs B05S

#111PefrogPosted 4/7/2013 11:59:20 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Brennan and I agreed to organize this clan war. It will be arranged sometime after the AER war. If the AER war happens this weekend, this fight may be performed in the following week.

Possible players: Me, Valkiria, toho2, [who else?]

Banned weapons: TPC, SMAW, Double upgrades (DB, DA, DEx, and Den), and Tuning.

Probably should ban phase rifle specialization too if double armor is banned. You are basically making everything nerfed except the phase rifle.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 5:54:59 PM
1Pefrog posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Brennan and I agreed to organize this clan war. It will be arranged sometime after the AER war. If the AER war happens this weekend, this fight may be performed in the following week.

Banned weapons: TPC, SMAW, Double upgrades (DB, DA, DEx, and Den), and Tuning.

Probably should ban phase rifle specialization too if double armor is banned. You are basically making everything nerfed except the phase rifle.

Actually, let's do that!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#13CynralKynathelPosted 4/7/2013 8:31:20 PM(edited)
I would like to join the war, but that all depends on when this is. I still need time to regain my skill that I got, lost, regained, then lost again.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#14DerppopotamusPosted 4/7/2013 9:15:25 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
I would like to join the war, but that all depends on when this is. I still need time to regain my skill that I got, lost, regained, then lost again.

Ya know, if you guys need an Extra player or someone doesn't show up, I'm always willing to fill in for these clan matches.

Though I'm just as rusty as Cynral at the moment.

Also, Cynral, how ya been? We haven't talked in forever. You seen Vo!tage lately?
---
Cousin, let's go bowling.
#15CynralKynathelPosted 4/8/2013 5:36:23 AM(edited)
Derppopotamus posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Ya know, if you guys need an Extra player or someone doesn't show up, I'm always willing to fill in for these clan matches.

Though I'm just as rusty as Cynral at the moment.

Also, Cynral, how ya been? We haven't talked in forever. You seen Vo!tage lately?

Yea! You could put me and Derp in the same team and we'll count as one person, then we'll rip BO5S in half, with our awesome, rusty skills!

I've been good derpy, a little of this, a bit of that. I recently went into a public match with AER Divide and got beat so hard that I didn't feel like playing anymore. :/
Sort of like when you play against somebody with a Chinese or Japanese name and they start going pro on you, and you're all like "I'm done, I can't win against this guy!" Interestingly enough though, I haven't seen voltage. We should find him and form a rusty crew of sorts.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#161PefrogPosted 4/8/2013 5:52:43 AM
xXAISPXx posted...

Banned weapons: TPC, SMAW, Double upgrades (DB, DA, DEx, and Den), phase rifle specialization and Tuning.

Maps: Streets, Agartha, Sanctum Prime.

No radar with lock on. Soft core.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#17B05S_BrennanPosted 4/9/2013 8:14:07 AM
If you guys want to put in Cyn and Orient, I can put in Aiden and CK. I don't think either of them have been playing lately, so they might be a bit rusty. Might be. They may still be quite good. If they are a bit rusty though, this would be a good way get everyone's skills back.

I was thinking April 19th at 9:00 EST for the date.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#18B05S_BrennanPosted 4/12/2013 8:29:17 AM(edited)
Oh, and I rather there weren't any players that aren't actually a part of the clan in this. Just kind of defeats the purpose of a clan war imo.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#19Toho2Posted 4/12/2013 8:57:27 AM
I guess my DE Hive Cannon is banned. ;( I'm good if it's on a weekend and around anywhere from 1:00 to 3:00pm EST.
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#20Toho2Posted 4/12/2013 8:58:28 AM
Oh and I would like to have lock-on, but radar can be optional. And is reverse damage banned?
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-