Ultra Ultra kill.

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/29/2013 10:44:51 AM(edited)
Even harder than Ultra Kill.

Apparently it requires you to get 10 kills within 2 seconds, which means you not only have to kill of the entire opposing team, but YOUR entire team as well.
AND, all your kills have to be made with the Ultra Hand, which is a DLC weapon only available to club nintendo members.

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw7owrgEEI

Has anybody besides Samu gotten an ultra ultra kill yet?

Related...
Friendly Fire NEEDS to be an option in private matches.
As well as the option to turn team colors off, or at least to be able to choose between similar colors.

Yep.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#2Memo-77Posted 3/29/2013 10:50:26 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Even harder than Ultra Kill.

Apparently it requires you to get 10 kills within 2 seconds, which means you not only have to kill of the entire opposing team, but YOUR entire team as well.
AND, all your kills have to be made with the Ultra Hand, which is a DLC weapon only available to club nintendo members.

DLC Weapon? uhmm....never heard about it...Is it an achievement?
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
#3xXAISPXxPosted 3/29/2013 10:52:10 AM
No way on friendly fire, the point of TPC mines would be a bit defeated. Placing mines near enemy territories can cause endangerment to your team if they happen to stumble upon them. Anyways, that's what FFA is for.

As for the Double Ultra Kill, the chance of getting it would be one below 2%. Especially for the fact that they need to all be in near the same place. The Double Ultra kill would be near impossible to get.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#4xXAISPXxPosted 3/29/2013 10:53:24 AM
Your just decreasing the chance if you need a certain weapon to get it.

Unless...it was all a joke, haha.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#5stardust121Posted 3/29/2013 10:55:49 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
No way on friendly fire, the point of TPC mines would be a bit defeated. Placing mines near enemy territories can cause endangerment to your team if they happen to stumble upon them. Anyways, that's what FFA is for.

As for the Double Ultra Kill, the chance of getting it would be one below 2%. Especially for the fact that they need to all be in near the same place. The Double Ultra kill would be near impossible to get.

I know it's a game where things don't need to be realistic, but it bugs me that you can shoot smaw after smaw at you teammate, killing anything (or atleast almost anything) around them, and not even directly scratching your teammate. Again, it's just a videeogame, but it never seemed like a fair concept.

I could imagine how annoying it would be if it could damage your teammates though >.<
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
- - - (Taurus)
#6CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 11:01:02 AM(edited)
xXAISPXx posted...

As an OPTION!
Like... I'd love to host a SMAW only team game... With friendly fire on! :D
It throws the game on its head when suddenly you have to worry about your teammates.

I play Geist w/ friendly fire on all the time, and my best character is the grenadier.
and while the dynamic of those mines are a bit different than TPCs, I've never had a problem w/ it.

And its the same thing with team colors.
In geist, I love playing as the pink team, vs a red team. ( Which are virtually identical )

It means you really have to be aware of who all your team members are, and what they're doing. If you're coordinated, you can act confidently. Otherwise you have to take just a split second to be sure, and that can sometimes cost you.

Its an extremely fun way to play.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#7boxdude123Posted 3/29/2013 6:44:54 PM
There's no DLC for this game and how would club nintendo be associated with this game? I don't understand this topic..
---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Members Join the forum http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#8ChariloePosted 3/29/2013 9:39:39 PM(edited)
HVS kinda messed up with multikills. It's supposed to reset the 4 second timer after you get a multikill. Getting an ultra kill through traditional means is impossible. Now I can only imagine how impossible this one would be, lol.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#9CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 10:17:21 PM
Chariloe posted...
HVS kinda messed up with multikills. It's supposed to reset the 4 second timer after you get a multikill.

What?
Why would it reset? that doesn't make any sense.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#10ChariloePosted 3/30/2013 10:24:10 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Chariloe posted...
HVS kinda messed up with multikills. It's supposed to reset the 4 second timer after you get a multikill.

What?
Why would it reset? that doesn't make any sense.

Let's say you get a double kill, once you get that you get 4 seconds to get a triple. After that, the timer resets to 4 seconds for a quad and so on. That's how it's supposed to be. That way you actually have a fair chance to get as many multikills as you can, but HVS made it so that you only have 4 seconds to get as many multikills as you can. The timer doesn't reset. Getting an ultra kill through traditional means is impossible because of this.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee