Conduit 2 is boring.

#131like2napPosted 4/24/2013 12:32:28 AM
Sig: Do you have Red Steel 2? Cause if you do you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. If you don't, then you SOOOOO have to buy Red Steel 2 and then you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. I want to play it just talking about it. Awesome game.
#132_SignalPosted 4/24/2013 6:13:04 PM
So, I'm not sure what you're saying.

Red Steel 2 is good? Maybe if you'd just be a bit clearer when you write.

LOL, no, I don't have Red Steel 2. That's Wii or Wii U?

Also, sorry I didn't see this earlier.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#133Numbuh100Posted 4/24/2013 6:55:38 PM
Is OmegaShen some bad troll?
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#134Hawke0Posted 4/24/2013 7:11:52 PM
like2nap posted...
Sig: Do you have Red Steel 2? Cause if you do you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. If you don't, then you SOOOOO have to buy Red Steel 2 and then you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. I want to play it just talking about it. Awesome game.

... I have the strangest feeling you're imitating me...
@Sig Get Red Steel 2. It's one of the best games on the Wii, and I talk about it all the time. I wrote a review a while back, but it seems the pictures have malfunctioned >.>
http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/07/red-steel-2-review.aspx
All the words are still perfectly intact.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#135like2napPosted 4/24/2013 11:13:34 PM
Hawke0 posted...
like2nap posted...

... I have the strangest feeling you're imitating me...
@Sig Get Red Steel 2. It's one of the best games on the Wii, and I talk about it all the time. I wrote a review a while back, but it seems the pictures have malfunctioned >.>
http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/07/red-steel-2-review.aspx
All the words are still perfectly intact.

lol nah, I just really love that game. Never get tired of it. I must have played through it at least 15 times by now. And I want to start back, but I have 3 Wii U games that I haven't even opened yet. Need to catch up. Sad it didn't sell very well. I hope it gets a sequel someday. GREAT game. I love to just find bottles lined up on a rail and just do a quickdraw like move and shoot them gunslinger style. I got REALLY good at it too. Then take that aiming ability and put it toward the bad guys. "BOOM HEADSHOT!"
#136TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:30:52 AM
Numbuh100 posted...

I've been around much longer and I was involved in the community much more than you ever were, bud. Sorry that you're not capable of handling different opinions yet.
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#137TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:35:46 AM
Hawke posted...

Armstrong/Monsoon 2016

Yeah!
---
#138Numbuh100Posted 4/25/2013 9:13:19 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

I've been around much longer and I was involved in the community much more than you ever were, bud. Sorry that you're not capable of handling different opinions yet.

Really? >_>

I don't see much involvement of you here.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#139TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:58:19 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Really? >_>

I don't see much involvement of you here.

Community private matches, polls of the day, etc. Although it would probably be best to ask everyone else on this board if I was involved. I'm curious to know what you guys think of me...
---
#140Hawke0Posted 4/26/2013 5:20:33 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Hawke posted...

Armstrong/Monsoon 2016

Yeah!

He promises to *** the media and all the celebrity bulls***!
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016