Conduit 2 is boring.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 is boring.

User Info: like2nap

like2nap
3 years ago#131
Sig: Do you have Red Steel 2? Cause if you do you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. If you don't, then you SOOOOO have to buy Red Steel 2 and then you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. I want to play it just talking about it. Awesome game.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#132
So, I'm not sure what you're saying.

Red Steel 2 is good? Maybe if you'd just be a bit clearer when you write.

LOL, no, I don't have Red Steel 2. That's Wii or Wii U?

Also, sorry I didn't see this earlier.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#133
Is OmegaShen some bad troll?
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#134
like2nap posted...
Sig: Do you have Red Steel 2? Cause if you do you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. If you don't, then you SOOOOO have to buy Red Steel 2 and then you SOOOOO have to test Red Steel 2. I want to play it just talking about it. Awesome game.

... I have the strangest feeling you're imitating me...
@Sig Get Red Steel 2. It's one of the best games on the Wii, and I talk about it all the time. I wrote a review a while back, but it seems the pictures have malfunctioned >.>
http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/07/red-steel-2-review.aspx
All the words are still perfectly intact.
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016

User Info: like2nap

like2nap
3 years ago#135
Hawke0 posted...
like2nap posted...

... I have the strangest feeling you're imitating me...
@Sig Get Red Steel 2. It's one of the best games on the Wii, and I talk about it all the time. I wrote a review a while back, but it seems the pictures have malfunctioned >.>
http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/07/red-steel-2-review.aspx
All the words are still perfectly intact.

lol nah, I just really love that game. Never get tired of it. I must have played through it at least 15 times by now. And I want to start back, but I have 3 Wii U games that I haven't even opened yet. Need to catch up. Sad it didn't sell very well. I hope it gets a sequel someday. GREAT game. I love to just find bottles lined up on a rail and just do a quickdraw like move and shoot them gunslinger style. I got REALLY good at it too. Then take that aiming ability and put it toward the bad guys. "BOOM HEADSHOT!"

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#136
Numbuh100 posted...

I've been around much longer and I was involved in the community much more than you ever were, bud. Sorry that you're not capable of handling different opinions yet.
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#137
Hawke posted...

Armstrong/Monsoon 2016

Yeah!

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#138
TheOmegaShen posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

I've been around much longer and I was involved in the community much more than you ever were, bud. Sorry that you're not capable of handling different opinions yet.

Really? >_>

I don't see much involvement of you here.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#139
Numbuh100 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Really? >_>

I don't see much involvement of you here.

Community private matches, polls of the day, etc. Although it would probably be best to ask everyone else on this board if I was involved. I'm curious to know what you guys think of me...

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#140
TheOmegaShen posted...
Hawke posted...

Armstrong/Monsoon 2016

Yeah!

He promises to *** the media and all the celebrity bulls***!
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 is boring.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived