Conduit 2 is boring.

#21ChariloePosted 3/30/2013 12:49:16 PM
I got tired of playing an incomplete game for all of this time. At first I was never really open to the game's flaws, but as I kept on playing I found many things wrong with it. That and the fact that I pretty much went as high as I wanted to go in terms of skill and completion, were the reasons I retired. I got both bored and angry with the game, and after taking a 2 week break from it, I finally just left. It just wasn't worth my time anymore.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#22HungoverHero777Posted 3/30/2013 3:04:44 PM
Chariloe posted...
I got tired of playing an incomplete game for all of this time. At first I was never really open to the game's flaws, but as I kept on playing I found many things wrong with it. That and the fact that I pretty much went as high as I wanted to go in terms of skill and completion, were the reasons I retired. I got both bored and angry with the game, and after taking a 2 week break from it, I finally just left. It just wasn't worth my time anymore.

Um, you might want to edit your sig then...
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#23xXAISPXxPosted 3/30/2013 3:34:14 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
_Signal posted...
achimed posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Better than Crysis, TCon, or CoD.

Yes, no, and no.

See, that's just it. You think those other games are better. You're totally right for you.

Play games that you enjoy playing and don't waste time on the ones that you don't like or don't want to play anymore.

One thing you won't find is me at the CoD forum saying that I like C2 better, even though I do. My time is more valuable than that. I don't know those guys, and who would I be trying to convince anyway?

For you guys that are bored with C2, are you wanting to keep playing C2, but frustrated that you're getting bored, or ready to just retire from the game?

I'm not bored, but I know I will eventually retire from Conduit 2.

It's coming very soon, too...
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#24ChariloePosted 3/30/2013 4:12:14 PM(edited)
HungoverHero777 posted...
Chariloe posted...

Um, you might want to edit your sig then...

Lol, I completely forgot about that. Thanks for pointing that out, haha.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
#25_SignalPosted 3/31/2013 5:01:01 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Sorry to hear this. We've barely played.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#26Hawke0Posted 3/31/2013 5:18:51 PM
You got tired of playing an incomplete game, but you liked TCon?
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#27xXAISPXxPosted 3/31/2013 5:24:30 PM
_Signal posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Sorry to hear this. We've barely played.

That last part was sort of a joke. It was right after a match with a hacker, haha.
---
A limited gamer but welcomes all games.
#28_SignalPosted 3/31/2013 5:53:20 PM
Well, I totally understand that.

I want to retire after games like that too!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#29like2napPosted 4/3/2013 12:42:37 AM
I had to sell this game. It was the most disappointing game I ever purchased. Just a laggy, glitchy mess of a game. I tried to have fun, but it has too many of my pet peaves for me to enjoy it. Lag, glitches, and poor controls are just unacceptable to me. Maybe its my bad luck, but it seems like I ran into every glitch this game had every time I played. It drove me up a wall. I love that it was it's own thing, but it messed up on the core things every FPS game should have. That's one reason I like COD so much. Very few glitches, excellent controls, and the games just run smooth for me (except for Black Ops 1. That one had too much lag. Not the most balanced game either). Black Ops 2 took some router tweaking to run smooth, but it's smooth as silk most of the time now. It's also the most balanced FPS game I've ever played.

I don't care if it's a futuristic shooter, or one with real weapons. That's all just icing on the cake. I can play anything, but I have a certain criteria that every FPS game must meet. This one just didn't do it. It's all about what you can and cannot put up with, and I'm just very picky. I did well when I did play, but it was just so annoying.
#30ReedeemerPosted 4/3/2013 3:14:33 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Truth, sadly...

Well hey man, the good this about this game is that we can all look back and say we had a good time with it, amirite? Well most of us anyways.

I would be doubtful if at this point in its lifetime you didn't think it was boring :P, and I loved this game to death.
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873