Conduit 2 is boring.

#41like2napPosted 4/4/2013 10:40:19 AM
1Pefrog posted...
like2nap posted...
I'll never understand why some people like this game so much. I had such high hopes for it, and it turned out to be so awful. Oh how I hated standing by those control points as they did absolutely nothing.

The control points increase your team's overall speed by 25, health regeneration quickness, and damage by 13%.

The ADS awkwardness (slow movement plus inability to turn easy) was most likely set up that way as a balancing feature and for a challenge to more advanced users. HVS could have made the ADS easily maneuverable, but could you imagine how deadly the HVS45 ADS would be. You would just put the red dot on everyone's forehead as you run around the map and SPLAT.

I know what the control points do. They just hardly ever worked in my experience with the game. I ran into one that was "broken" in every match. It just wouldn't change no matter how long I was near it.

The poor controls are not a balancing feature. They're just poor controls. I also don't understand why you fanboys defend every little thing that is wrong with this game. I get that you're fans, but if something is broken it's just broken. Nothing you say makes it better.
#42Hawke0Posted 4/4/2013 11:54:07 AM
ADS is poor, but it's not broken. It's entirely usable. I don't deny Conduit 2's faults, but it's much better than CoD.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#43Hawke0Posted 4/4/2013 11:56:57 AM
Most levels in Black Ops 2 can be beaten by letting the invincible AI do all the work. THAT'S broken.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#44B05S_BrennanPosted 4/4/2013 3:47:21 PM
OK, I've played with the controls on BO2, and it's not quite as customizable as you say it is. I'm going to make a post that goes in to more detail later.

And don't call us fanboys for having a different opinion. If we're being C2 fanboys, then you're being a bit of a CoD fanboy right now.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#45like2napPosted 4/4/2013 4:05:10 PM
Hawke0 posted...
ADS is poor, but it's not broken. It's entirely usable. I don't deny Conduit 2's faults, but it's much better than CoD.

That's all about opinion. To me its not even considered a good game. It falls short on everything that I think makes a good FPS games. It's glitchy, it has balance issues, lag issues, connection issues, and poor controls. No amount of cool weapons can make those things better so I just don't like it.
#46like2napPosted 4/4/2013 4:07:49 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
OK, I've played with the controls on BO2, and it's not quite as customizable as you say it is. I'm going to make a post that goes in to more detail later.

And don't call us fanboys for having a different opinion. If we're being C2 fanboys, then you're being a bit of a CoD fanboy right now.

Yeah... it is. I don't know how you could say it's not. It just is. Do the math, if you know how, to calculate how many more different control configurations you can have for these two games. Just on the wiimote since BLOPS 2 has like 4 controllers. Just do the wiimote. Calculate that and you will see that C2 doesn't come close.
#47HungoverHero777Posted 4/4/2013 4:21:32 PM
like2nap posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Yeah... it is. I don't know how you could say it's not. It just is. Do the math, if you know how, to calculate how many more different control configurations you can have for these two games. Just on the wiimote since BLOPS 2 has like 4 controllers. Just do the wiimote. Calculate that and you will see that C2 doesn't come close.

K.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#48TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:36:15 PM
I guess you win, like2nap.
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#49like2napPosted 4/4/2013 4:39:51 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Most levels in Black Ops 2 can be beaten by letting the invincible AI do all the work. THAT'S broken.

That is broken. And hilarious. Now I have to go test this out. What's funny though, is even if that is true, it's still the best COD campaign ever. The others were just so bad. I doubt it's literally most levels though.
#50Hawke0Posted 4/4/2013 5:48:46 PM
I remember watching a video of BO1 on Hardened where someone beat the level and only fired twice. Logically, it should work in every game without respawning enemies.
---