The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit's Quantum 3 engine is way better than Unreal Eng. 4 anyway

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit's Quantum 3 engine is way better than Unreal Eng. 4 anyway
2 years ago#1
I hope High Voltage take this opportunity to go all out on the Wii U because other 3rd parties are taking their cards off the table and High Voltage would sell better if they focus Conduit 3 or other games on Wii U using Quantum 3. They'll be the ones to prove that Wii U is not laughable.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
2 years ago#2
Numbuh100 posted...
I hope High Voltage take this opportunity to go all out on the Wii U because other 3rd parties are taking their cards off the table and High Voltage would sell better if they focus Conduit 3 or other games on Wii U using Quantum 3. They'll be the ones to prove that Wii U is not laughable.

How is the Quantum 3 engine better then the unreal engine 4?
2 years ago#3
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Better control movement.
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
2 years ago#4
Numbuh100 posted...
games1256 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Better control movement.

A engine does not make the control movement better, how the controls are programmed does.
2 years ago#5
It can be programmed better.
---
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
2 years ago#6
Here we go AGAIN.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#7
Ignore games; I know I am.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
2 years ago#8
Numbuh100 posted...
It can be programmed better.

No and the controls of a game depends on what type of controller options there are. So the Wii U has motion controls and touch screen controls while other consoles would only have duel stick controls so having motion controls to some people would make the controls better.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit's Quantum 3 engine is way better than Unreal Eng. 4 anyway

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived