HVS news

#1games1256Posted 4/1/2013 10:09:58 AM(edited)
Animales de la Muerte is coming out.
Plus they also mention The Conduit HD is coming to IOS.

The final game we were able to get our hands on is called Zoombies: Animales de la Muerte. The game has been in the works for a few years and finally found a home on iOS and Android. The story revolves around dead animals at a Mexican zoo, coming back to life. You play as two kids on a field trip to a zoo thatís become overrun with all sorts of creatures. Your mission is to not only destroy zombified elephants and penguins, but rescue any non-infected animals as well. Controls are simple as you just draw a line on the screen and your weapon will follow that path, or tap one of multiple special abilities. At the beginning of each level, you are assigned missions and after completing them you will be rewarded. Unlock new weapons and costumes to play through 45 levels completing over 120 missions. Some achievements will be difficult To complete one, you must defeat all the enemies by getting them single file and killing them all with a single line. It has a lot of depth to satisfy hardcore gamers, yet simple enough for anybody to enjoy. Zoombies is still in development, but should be hitting markets in April.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/03/29/gdc-13-high-voltage-hitting-mobile-markets/

Looks like HVS is really spending a lot of effort on the mobile market.
#2TheOmegaShenPosted 4/1/2013 10:06:10 AM
Smart move, HVS.
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#3ChangliniPosted 4/1/2013 11:19:13 AM
I wonder how conduit HD will play out like..
#4xXAISPXxPosted 4/1/2013 11:27:04 AM
I always knew HVS would be fine. I just wonder about the Conduit series.
---
A limited gamer but welcomes all games.
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 4/1/2013 1:02:45 PM
cewl
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#6Orient33Posted 4/1/2013 3:24:15 PM
games1256 posted...

The final game we were able to get our hands on is called Zoombies: Animales de la Muerte. The game has been in the works for a few years and finally found a home on iOS and Android. The story revolves around dead animals at a Mexican zoo, coming back to life. You play as two kids on a field trip to a zoo thatís become overrun with all sorts of creatures. Your mission is to not only destroy zombified elephants and penguins, but rescue any non-infected animals as well. Controls are simple as you just draw a line on the screen and your weapon will follow that path, or tap one of multiple special abilities. At the beginning of each level, you are assigned missions and after completing them you will be rewarded. Unlock new weapons and costumes to play through 45 levels completing over 120 missions. Some achievements will be difficult To complete one, you must defeat all the enemies by getting them single file and killing them all with a single line. It has a lot of depth to satisfy hardcore gamers, yet simple enough for anybody to enjoy. Zoombies is still in development, but should be hitting markets in April.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/03/29/gdc-13-high-voltage-hitting-mobile-markets/

April fools right? The story sounds a bit fishy...
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#7games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:42:09 PM
Orient33 posted...
games1256 posted...

April fools right? The story sounds a bit fishy...

No it's real and the article is dated March 29th 2013. Plus HVS linked the article on their Facebook page.
#8LigersRulePosted 4/1/2013 3:51:17 PM
Can't be april fools. The article was posted on March 29th.

I'm super psyched about Animales. I've wanted that game for forever. Too bad they switched controls around to make it a mobile game, but ah well. Better that than nothing.

As for Conduit... I don't have any iOS devices, only Android stuff, and Conduit hasn't come out on them yet because they don't have proper controls. Reviewers seem to like it, though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#9_SignalPosted 4/2/2013 4:53:45 AM
Le Vamp is somewhat fun for $1.99. The graphics look pretty cool and the music is entertaining, but repetitive. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get past the first level, and the fail mode "reset" becomes frustrating pretty quick.

It's no Cat Physics, I could play that game for hours.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#10ReedeemerPosted 4/4/2013 9:16:00 PM
LigersRule posted...
Can't be april fools. The article was posted on March 29th.

I'm super psyched about Animales. I've wanted that game for forever. Too bad they switched controls around to make it a mobile game, but ah well. Better that than nothing.

As for Conduit... I don't have any iOS devices, only Android stuff, and Conduit hasn't come out on them yet because they don't have proper controls. Reviewers seem to like it, though.

I've wanted Animales for so long, and now that its finally coming out I just can't get excited for it since its gonna' be a mobile title :< /cry
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873