The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm back! :D

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm back! :D
2 years ago#1
Yep. It's me. TPRTV. I know some of you may have seen me online since I "quit." But now I'm back! I even got a new youtube channel! PermanentPhantom if you want to check me out.
2 years ago#2
Leave.
---
DANGALANG MAN!!! only I can say it, cause I am.. the Dangalang Man.
2 years ago#3
Hi.

:)

Wink.
---
I confess.
2 years ago#4
XG4Legend posted...
Leave.

Oh c'mon man! I know I kick your ass in conduit, but there's no need to be a poor sport about things!
2 years ago#5
nightfire0013 posted...
Hi.

:)

Wink.

Hey! ;)
2 years ago#6
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
XG4Legend posted...
Leave.

Oh c'mon man! I know I kick your ass in conduit, but there's no need to be a poor sport about things!

Lol
---
DANGALANG MAN!!! only I can say it, cause I am.. the Dangalang Man.
2 years ago#7
Yep. It's me. TPRTV. I know some of you may have seen me online since I "quit." But now I'm back! I even got a new youtube channel! PermanentPhantom if you want to check me out.

Zup man, yeah, I remember you, the teabagger guy, ur havin fun with that...greetings...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965 Let's play again... x.x ...again... x.x ...ok, forget it...
2 years ago#8
Memo-77 posted...

Zup man, yeah, I remember you, the teabagger guy, ur havin fun with that...greetings...

Haha...sorry...I tend to tea bag people who have more or equal experience to me because they can actually kill me and that irritates me. And you, well, you it lag so it frustrates me a lot when you get a kill. So I tea my bags on you! :D
2 years ago#9
Hey there! Nice to see you again!
---
Khmer & Drift's Funniest Gaming Moments! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOzJnX6oww
2 years ago#10
Hmmmm...

Welcome back, TPRTV! You've been back for a while already. I saw you in game yesterday.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm back! :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived